Area Sales Manager Vaccine (Sumatera & Kalimantan)応募後で応募 求人ID R0046976 掲載日 09/03/2021 Location:Medan, Indonesia
Location Based: Medan
Report to: Head of Vaccine Business Unit
- Strong Leader to direct team to become a reliable Vaccine team to promote Takeda Dengue Vaccine to targeted Pediatricians, GP vaccinators and related accounts to achieve specific sales goals in line with company standard competency
- Adapting the new launch Takeda dengue Vaccine sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to issues within the geographic area
- Strong entrepreneurship skill to identify and validate vaccine market opportunities and needs for Takeda Dengue Vaccine and assist with developing plans to launch, test, and refine new product and service offerings
- Attract, develop and retain individuals who will ensure high level of performance for Takeda Dengue Vaccine Indonesia
- To maintain team’s spirit at high level of motivation, through coaching, monitoring, identifying problems and helping out with solution.
- To implement Performance Management System as tool for Individual Development Plan and managing productivity
- Has agility to launch Takeda Dengue Vaccine in respective areas by conducting and executing massive marketing programs and activities in collaboration with respective medical association within the area to increase awareness and acceptance of Takeda dengue vaccine in preventing dengue disease.
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships with key Vaccine decision influencers/makers in all accounts (Hospitals, Clinics, Group hospitals/ Clinics, Medical Association and institutions)
- Act as strong liaison and collaborator (build consensus on area strategies and tactics) between Takeda Vaccine Sales Department and other Department in Takeda (Medical, Marketing, KAM, etc) to ensure the execution of tactics.
- Have strong motivation to learn related scientific resources provided in order to coach respective team to be up-to-date with current issues of Takeda Dengue Vaccine
- To achieve the assigned Sales Targets through Product Knowledge, Call activity & Marketing Activity.
- To build up & strengthen relationship with customer (key opinion leader and prospective doctors, pharmacist and others).
- To ensure that potential A & B class doctors (Pediatricians and GP Vaccinators) are properly covered as directed.
- Control tactical sales activities: Daily Individual Visit Report, the result of survey of the effectiveness of the promotion progress in the market, Medical representative’s action plan, master list doctor, visit frequency of top potential doctors, Med Representative’s expense report and other activities related to the job.
- Establish and manage area expense budgets; ensure appropriate return on investment.
- Conduct monthly alignment with distributor counterparts to monitor accuracy of product forecast , product availabilities , ensure zero tolerance to vaccine shortage and manage effective vaccine account coverage in respective account
- Monitor implementation of activities to align with E&C policy, Takeda policy and IPMG code of conduct.
- Bachelor Degree or higher. Preferably Pharmacy, Pharmacist, Live Science, or other related major.
- Experienced in sales and/or marketing
- Experienced as Area Sales Manager for min 3 years
- 2 years Vaccine business experience is preferable
- Proven track record on target achievement
- Mobile (willing to travel and/or relocate to other designated area)