Neuroscience District Business Manager (Minnesota-Nebraska)応募後で応募 求人ID R0022176 掲載日 08/13/2020 Location:Minneapolis, Minnesota; Omaha, Nebraska
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Neuroscience District Business Manager in our Minnesota-Nebraska district.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a District Business Manager working on the Neuroscience team, you will be empowered to develop and manage Neuroscience Specialty Representatives with the goal of maximizing product volume and achieving sales goals in the Minnesota-Nebraska district. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by [Customize]. A typical day will include:
The Specialty District Manager is responsible for planning and implementing district sales plans and coaching for success. This role includes building and leading the district sales team; providing support and coaching for sales team members; establishing and managing relationships with key customers, professionals and internal stakeholders; managing the district sales business operations (e.g. policies/procedures, budgets, sales and account data, etc.). The Specialty District Manager has direct responsibility to lead and manage a team of Neuroscience Specialty Representatives who promote Takeda’s Neuroscience product(s) to an audience of psychiatrists.
- Develops and implements market-based business strategies that achieves sales objectives, maximizes exposure and opportunities for company products. Develops business plans through analyzing data, conducting account analysis and evaluating market data.
- Proactively evaluates business opportunities and strategies providing recommendations and solutions to business challenges to Regional Business Director and district sales team.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and development of Neuroscience representatives. Aligns performance for success by focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives and creating a learning environment.
- Coordinates with local Area Directors and the National Director for Strategic Accounts to create and support an integrated selling model as needed.
- Implement sales and marketing programs to support Takeda’s plans for U.S. growth in assigned district.
- Holds self and all on team accountable for achieving sales and Takeda objectives and goals.
- Ensure full and complete compliance of all selling activities within the area of responsibility to the standards of all State and Federal regulations.
- Provide strategic input to Marketing personnel for development and continued evolution of the marketing plan.
- Establish productive business relationships with key local, regional and National Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within the geographical coverage area and assigned therapeutic areas. KOL’s include health system, group practice and network as well as prescriber thought leaders and decision makers.
- Takes initiative in developing professional working relationships with internal business partners and serves as liaison with other functions, as well as other sales and marketing personnel.
- Work with Regional and National Account Managers to stay up to date on managed market issues in district and implement initiatives to maximize sales. Works collaboratively with Manage Markets partners to achieve shared sales and product access objectives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years of management level experience in the pharmaceutical, Neuroscience, biologic/biotech, or medical device industries which may include district management, specialty account management, or 1 year of management plus 1 year of cross functional experience (i.e. marketing, training, etc.).
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated ability to coach, delegate, and motivate a sales team providing timely feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data to develop strategic and actionable business plans to deliver sales results.
- Strong communication skills – Verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong experience using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- MBA or Master’s Degree
- Experience with complex managed markets
- Account-based sales (e.g. hospital, health system, infusion centers and large group practice) experience
- Experience in Psychiatry or Neuroscience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites to work with sales professionals attend meetings on a local and national basis, and training.
- Overnight travel to support district
- Travel 60%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.