TBS IC Senior Specialist応募後で応募 求人ID R0036324 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Moscow, Russia
SENIOR INTERNAL CONTROLS SPECIALIST
Are you an internal controls expert with a continuous improvement mindset and strong business acumen? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our transformation journey and experience global growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a TBS Senior Internal Controls Specialist with a passion for internal controls, digital solutions and helping patients.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of compliant finance solutions for our local business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
TACKLE COMPLEX CHALLENGES. REIMAGINE SIMPLIFIED SOLUTIONS.
Takeda Business Solutions is a global team driven by innovation, agile thinking, continuous improvement and digital solutions. This is a new position within our TBS Russia Finance Solutions Delivery Centre based in Moscow – a dynamic team and trusted Takeda business partner.
As the TBS Senior Internal Controls Specialist reporting to our TBS Finance Solutions Russia Delivery Centre Lead, you will be responsible for compliant local TBS organization and empowered to drive key projects delivering effective controls and continuously improving our ways of working.
ACCELERATE VALUE & MAKE AN IMPACT BY:
- Prepare and update of all TBS documentation in line with Takeda Corporate and TBS SOX & Controls standards and internal audit guidelines
- Support the local Delivery Centre Lead and the TBS Finance, Risk & Controls Team, to ensure the timely execution of controls on the adequate and appropriate manner
- Manage the change of controls for the local TBS Finance operations, running the required change control activities and liaising with TBS Finance, Risk and Controls team and local Risk and Controls (SOX) Manager
- Maintain independence from the operational teams and provide local direction on TBS risk and controls; with a deep understanding of the US SOX and risk environment
- Elevate control capabilities within the local TBS Finance operations including automation and optimization of the existing TBS Finance processes
- Support the internal and external audits relating to TBS SOX and controls scope
- Coordinate with TBS and the local Risk & Controls Teams to ensure new processes and documentation methodology are adopted and complied with
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- University Degree
- Min. of 2-3 years of experience in accounting, auditing, reporting and internal controls experience from a global organization
- Good understanding of Finance processes and solutions
- Understanding of technologies supporting risk & controls processes and how they can be utilised to improve solutions
- Experience in project and change management
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for daily interaction with senior management, across different functions and geographies.
- Enterprise mindset, able to look beyond the boundaries of own function to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range of business issues
- Ability to lead and drive change in a developing business environment and challenge existing ways of working.
- Qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Knowledge and expertise in Local GAAP & IFRS
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to build next-generation finance solutions for Takeda and patients
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
ABOUT TAKEDA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients. When you join Takeda Business Solutions (TBS), you’ll be part of a journey to create a best-in-class organization. Empowered by continuous professional development and global job opportunities, you’ll reimagine the future for yourself and the business. If you’re looking to build, grow, and leave a sustainable legacy in a patient-focused, values-based company, there is no better place than TBS.
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.