Asst Manager Quality Control応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013132 掲載日 11/26/2019 Location:Mumbai, India
- To perform, review and approve analysis of raw, packing material, intermediate, IPQC sample, Stability sample & finished products.
- To perform analytical method development, analysis of method transfer & validation sample.
- To prepare reagent and standard volumetric solution & perform its standardization and check for stability.
- To perform instruments calibration & trouble shooting.
- To maintain records of reference & working standards.
- To monitor inventory of Instruments Spares, Chemicals & Glassware.
- To execute instruments qualification with manufacturer engineer.
- To review Instrument annual maintenance.
- To train Junior for good laboratory practice & analytical work.
- To prepare & review QC documents.
- To maintain allocated respective room clean & with updated status.
- To maintain cleanliness, personal and environmental safety & follow Good Laboratory Practices during work.
- To Assist Manager - Quality control for all administrative work & training activities related to Quality control.
- To Assist Manager - Quality control in representing Quality control Department to all external audits from Takeda, Customers, ISO 9001: 2008 and 14001: 2004 & regulatory authorities.
- Ensure environment protection by controlling Air / Water / Soil pollution from analytical activities.
- To implement Agile / CIP for overall department excellence
- To conduct internal audit of other departments.
- To assist in departmental activities related to the EHS management system (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 ).
- Accountable for the safe operation of the facility, their own safety and safety of other co-workers.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)