Neuroscience Sales Specialist - Lincoln Western Nebraska応募後で応募 求人ID R0067841 掲載日 05/24/2022 Location: Nebraska; Remote
About the role:
- Be the primary representative to communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our Central Nervous System (CNS) product(s) to Psychiatrists
- Cultivate and nurture disease state/product advocates (Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) speakers) from within the Psychiatric community to include teaching institutions
- Enhance CNS product promotion efforts within your assigned territory
How you will contribute:
- Communicate with Psychiatrists high-level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding, treatment, and the benefits tied to our CNS product(s)
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice
- Build sales and product marketing strategies with to achieve sales goals
- Develop and grow working relationships with Psychiatrists, medical institutions, medical and academic societies
- Cultivate and support KOL CNS speakers to be used locally and nationally
- Create compliant partnerships with Clinical Science Liaisons to engage psychiatric community
- Be a direct liaison to the CNS Marketing and Sales leadership teams; by providing market intelligence/insights to influence sales and promotional strategy/resources
- Comply and follow our Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct, and Promotional Practices.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel 70% of the time, including overnight and occasionally on weekends
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a company leased vehicle or rental
- Previous Specialty or CNS experience
- Institutional/account selling experience
- Scientific background
Knowledge and Skills:
- Industry Knowledge – understands the pharmaceutical industry and the prescription drug distribution process at a regional level
- Product Knowledge – complete understanding of the medical/therapeutic usage of the products.
- Sales Techniques – Displays a broad understanding of the strategic goals of the pharmaceutical sales marketplace; understand different sales techniques.
- Advanced clinical and marketplace knowledge
- Business Acumen – understanding business principles and practices relevant to the hospital marketplace, and applying them to more effectively support the business
- Organization & Time Management - Ability to set priorities & maintain accurate and detailed records of appointments, sales calls, follow-up calls, samples, key account contacts.
- Strategic implementation – ability to understand and implement the hospital account strategies
- Problem solving/analytical skills – ability to analyze a wide variety of data including sales and market data to make decisions.
- Relationship building skills – ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships with important thought leaders and build trust with others to increase Takeda's competitive advantage
- Communication – ability to communicate both verbally and written, in a encouraging and appropriate manner including public speaking and presentation skills.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsUSA - NE - Virtual
Time TypeFull time