Plant Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0029603 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Site de Production Biotech | Biotech Manufacturing Site
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the center of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available at Takeda’s Neuchatel Manufacturing plant (approx. 650 employees) for an experienced Plant Engineer to join our Site Engineering team.
About the role
As Plant Engineer, your mission will be to supply engineering expertise to support and continually improve the Takeda Neuchatel site and ensure the continued production activities of while respecting all relevant standards, cGxP's, and the wants and needs of the customer.
The Plant Engineering team with the Site Engineering department ensures continuous support for the Takeda Neuchatel site installation.
As the equipment & process expert, the Plant Engineer provides the technical support for the user with respect to investigations, re-occurring problems, required modifications, optimizations and Continuous Improvements.
Additionally, the Plant Engineer shall support the delivery of projects of varying complexity that span the complete site operations and organizational boundaries. As Plant Engineer, your primary area of activity will be Bulk Production areas, and Aseptic Filling areas.
The Plant Engineer shall :
- Be the primary contact (Subject Matter Expert SME) for the users of the assigned installation with regard to technical aspects.
- Provide expertise in systems and production equipment such as Bioreactors, Filtration (icl UFDF), Chromatography, Process piping systems, CIP skids, SIP systems.
- Lead &/or Support the design, installation, commissioning and qualification of improvements, changes or upgrades to the equipment/plant.
- Ensure proactively that the technical condition of the equipment, systems and installations are appropriate for use, proposing corrective actions and/or improvements to the user in case of weaknesses.
- Organize and coordinate corrective actions, improvements and modifications.
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards (cGMP, GEP, SUVA/ASIT etc.)
- Ensure that appropriate safety measures are taken to prevent all risks of injury
- Develop and applies engineering procedures and company standards.
- Ensure implementation of site, divisional and corporate procedures.
- Participate in internal and external audits as a system expert.
- Lead the Takeda Obsolecense programme
Education and Experience
- Engineering degree (BS, MS or equivalent) in biotechnology, chemistry, food processing and/or mechanical engineering.
- 5+ years experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry (Process/Engineering and/or Manufacturing).
- Experience in the installation, commissioning and validation of pharmaceutical facilities, and process equipment equipments as per the following:-
- Process piping & instrumentation
- Bioreactors, process vessels and storage tanks
- Chromatography and filtration (incl filter testing) units
- CIP Systems and processes
- SIP Systems and processes
- PLC/Automation (Siemens & Allen Bradley) programming and Utilities experience an asset.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Good Engineering Practices, cGxPs, FDA guidelines, ISPE guidelines, ATSM2500 & ASME/BPE standards.
- French and English (spoken and written), German a plus
- Computer skills: MS-Office suite and MS-Project and/or Primavera
- Good problem solving
- Technical learning
- Team oriented
- Ready for hands on activities
- Action oriented skills
- Agility to working in a fast paced environment.