Analytics Solutions Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0019052 掲載日 05/06/2020 Location:Łódź, Poland; Exton, Pennsylvania; Prague, Czechia
Analytics Solutions Manager
Are you adata scientist with strong business acumen and a global mindset? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid global growth, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an Analytics Solutions Manager with a passion for data analytics, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Data, Reporting, & Analytics function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We ensure data is trusted and credible, deliver standardized reporting solutions to improve user experiences, and drive advanced and packaged analytics.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As a senior manager, you will drive analytics modelling, generate high-value opportunities from data insights, and deliver packaged and deep analytics capabilities. Reporting to the Head of Data, Reporting, & Analytics, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and IT stakeholders.
ACCELERATE VALUE & MAKE AN IMPACT BY:
- Identifying and quantifying high value-add opportunities leveraging Takeda’s large-scale enterprise data
- Leading the development and implementation of analytics concepts for global scaling with IT, regions, and third-party partners
- Driving the global roll-out of analytics concepts and building the next-generation analytics capabilities to identify business insights
- Enabling actionable insights, powered by data, to better serve the needs of patients and improve business performance
- Optimizing current analytics solutions and driving continuous improvements
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Highly analytical with strong knowledge of best-in-class data science practices
- Data science methodologies and business intelligence tools
(e.g. Python, R, Spark, Hadoop)
- Proven ability to lead and deliver global projects in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with business and IT stakeholders
- Ability to articulate the benefits of global analytics solutions
and win stakeholders ‘hearts and minds’ to support new
ideas and initiatives
- Up to 10% global travel
- Database querying and data visualization
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Scrum and agile methodologies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions for Takeda and patients
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
ABOUT TAKEDA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients. When you join Takeda Business Solutions (TBS), you’ll be part of a journey to create a best-in-class organization. Empowered by continuous professional development and global job opportunities, you’ll reimagine the future for yourself and the business. If you’re looking to build, grow, and leave a sustainable legacy in a patient-focused, values-based company, there is no better place than TBS.
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
Exton, PA, Prague, Czech Republic