Recruitment Specialist応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010710 掲載日 07/18/2019 Location:Łódź, Poland
Takeda is a patient-focused, innovation-driven global pharmaceutical company that builds on a distinguished 238-year history, aspiring to bring better health and a brighter future for people worldwide. Our network spans over 80 countries and regions worldwide and Takeda’s pharmaceutical products are marketed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with a goal of ‘Patient Centricity’, helping focus us on delivering value for Takeda.
As a Recruitment Specialist working in HR department, you will:
- Provide end to end recruitment processes.
- Create recruitment strategies, perform sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for required positions.
- Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective hiring manager.
- Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships with internal stakeholders, candidates.
- Prepare reports and analyse the effectiveness of undertaken actions.
- Proactively evaluates and assesses staffing needs of the assigned client areas and Consults with divisional & departmental heads about organizational changes and strategies concerning the efficient utilization of headcount.
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- Negotiate offers with candidates.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques Leverage deep labour market expertise to consult with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions
- Manages vendor relationships and contractor process for both individual and bulk hiring needs for the assigned function.
- Attend recruiting related events.
- Participate in recruitment related projects.
- Improve recruitment process.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Recruitment experience on either in-house or agency recruiting in an international environment/global organization
- BA degree in HR/People related studies is preferred.
- Knowledge of candidate selection techniques and tools.
- Must be able to analyse recruitment metrics and design strategies based on outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan and execute large scale initiatives across the organization.
- Experience working for a multinational organisation and responsible for cross border recruitment.
- Experience covering recruitment needs for a wide range of business disciplines on varying seniority levels preferred.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Prior experience in Application Tracking Systems such as Workday or any other systems is advantageous.
- Excellent relationship management skills with stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously within a matrix environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SSC/BPO positions
- Experience in Employer Branding would be an asset
- Other European language would be an asset
- Immediate availability would be an asset.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Fixed-term contract
- We take care of you - group insurance, private healthcare and Christmas vouchers,
- We take care of your appetite - delicious meals in the canteen, meals delivery service, fresh fruits,
- We take care of your comfort - quiet, cozy office with creative corner and chillout zones, integration trips and events,
- We take care of your development - language courses and trainings, Takeda Running Team and corporate volunteering
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)