Field Reimbursement Manager, FL応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014340 掲載日 11/13/2019 Location:Orlando, Florida; Tampa, Florida; Miami, Florida
Field Reimbursement Manager - FL
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Field Reimbursement Manager.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Field Reimbursement Manager working on the Field Reimbursements Team, you will be empowered to lead and motivate, and a typical day will include:
- Develop relationships with patient access stakeholders including office management, institution administrators, billing and coding staff, nurses, and other individuals to deliver information that facilitates patient access to and appropriate reimbursement of Takeda products
- Navigate through reimbursement barriers for patients and providers, and therefore, optimize access to Takeda specialty products for the appropriate patients.
- Provide proactive field-based reimbursement education to key accounts including, but not limited to, infusion clinics, PGP practices, academic institutions, hospitals and specialty pharmacies as appropriate based on Takeda’s expanding portfolio needs.
- Play a significant role in strategy development and execution in preparation or response to marketplace changes and identify and resolve reimbursement issues.
- Provide education and guidance to the GIBU Specialty field staff in understanding and addressing reimbursement and access challenges.
- Develop and execute local market based initiatives that will educate access stakeholders within key accounts on the value and process of Takeda’s reimbursement, support and education services
- Manage daily activities that are aligned to area level business plans aimed at navigation of access and reimbursement for the specialty portfolio. This would include, but is not limited to, targeting, frequency strategy, resource allocation and communication plan with cross-functional teams.
- Conduct regular account review meetings that provide activity and trend analysis for use of HUB services and overall Takeda specialty product use.
- Identify, communicate and resolve reimbursement concerns, specialty pharmacy and other issues with appropriate internal stakeholders, including Sales, Government Affairs, Marketing, Managed Markets and Specialty Channel NAM(s).
- Be responsible for understanding and upholding Takeda Legal and Compliance guidance at a customer and field leadership level in terms of access, cost and reimbursement related issues.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience including similar reimbursement roles within pharmaceutical or biotech or account based reimbursement management.
- Minimum 3 years experience in specialty business, including injectable and infused products
- Excellent working knowledge of evolving reimbursement landscape and the practice management environment
- Demonstrated willingness to collaborate and partner with internal colleagues
- Demonstrated knowledge of the complex regulatory environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in account management, relationship development and account penetration
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and flexibility to meet customer demands
- MBA or advanced degree
- Strong base in healthcare policy, reimbursement, market access, or similar industry is preferred.
- Experience with infusible buy & bill products in Immunology and/or gastroenterology
- Valid driver’s license
- Anticipate extent of travel up to 75%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Miami, FL, Tampa, FL