Medical Sales Executive応募後で応募 求人ID R0047638 掲載日 09/13/2021 Location: Malaysia
This person is responsible to increase the visibility and awareness of company’s pharmaceutical products through omnichannel engagement with healthcare professionals and to meet the business objectives of the company. You will be responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for GI portfolio within the assigned geographic territory.
Professionally Increase visibility and awareness of company products to healthcare professionals and ensure aligning to Pharmaceutical Code of Conduct codes.
Develop territory and build strong business relationships with the key customers, key opinion leader to maximize access of medicine to patients measured by sales volume as well as gain market share of designated products in a given territory.
Develop deep professional, industry, disease and product knowledge.
Align with Marketing’s tactical plans to drive brand value messages and interventions to exceed customer needs.
Ensure territory sales strategy execution based on territory management plan to meet the target.
Prioritize pre-call planning for effective sales call and to meet daily sales call requirement.
Plan and execute sales activities to elevate healthcare professionals’ understanding and knowledge of Takeda’s products.
Accurately report/submit sales call activities, territory expenses and written reports within deadline.
In-depth knowledge of competitor activities, strength, weaknesses (SWOT) within own territory: propose actions/sharing of best practice (if applicable) during team meetings
Business Acumen demonstrated through the ability to develop and execute assigned sales and marketing plans or activities in the assigned territories or target customers to achieve desired results
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES
- Must possess a degree of pharmacy or medical science or any science discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in northern region coverage is preferred.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meticulous and possess a sense of urgency.
- Highly dependable and able to work independently.
- Versatile and resilient, ability to stay positive in pressure environment and work towards delivering results.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia.