National Key Account Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012226 掲載日 09/11/2019 Location:Petah Tikva, Israel
- Responsibility for promoting Oncology products in all Israel MCs.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to persuade targeted health care professionals to prescribe Adcetris and Mepact per product indications. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing messages.
- Meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Pre-call plan to identify sales opportunities.
- Leverage data and customer knowledge to build product discussions around HCP’s and patients’ needs.
- Analyse territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Reports of customers visits on CRM on a daily basis.
- Provide feedback to marketing leaders on market trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion and product access.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all regulations, company policy and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all tim
Petach Tikva, Israel