Customer Excellence and Insight & Analytics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009196 掲載日 07/11/2019 Location:Pfaeffikon, Switzerland
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
- Together with Head of Business Operations, plan and design the Customer excellence and Insights and Analytics strategy for the Swiss Local Operating Company.
Commercial & Sales Force Effectiveness
- Perform situational analyses of the company’s portfolio, in-line and pipeline products and across geographical areas
- Collaborate closely with the different Business Units to review profiling, targeting and customer segmentation; propose optimal coverage strategies to maximize return on investment.
- Identify opportunities for reallocation of resources and propose improvements
- Define and establish promotional grids and objectives for the different Business Units; supervise sales incentive plans and calculations in collaboration with Human Resources and Finance.
- Interact with Portfolio Key Account Managers to optimise channel management
- Provide support in business planning and forecasting
- Design, develop and implement of IT-IS systems to provide comprehensive sales information to the company (e.g. CRM or business intelligence solutions)
- Ensure roll out of EUCAN/International programmes such as defined by the Business Operations & Implementation Team, including Commercial Excellence Performance Metrics, In Field Promotion, Segmentation & Targeting etc.
- Collaborate with Takeda international peers as a member of the Takeda EUCAN Commercial Ex-cellence Community.
- Define policies, tools and systems required to maximize the effectiveness of the sales force as well as proper monitoring of their activity together with the Head of Business Operations
- Provide market insight to the Business Units for the formulation of product strategy through stud-ies focusing on the therapeutic areas, disease, diagnosis, doctor’s habits, etc.
- In collaboration with Business Units and the Head of Business Operations define market research projects and supervise their implementation; oversee the gathering of market research results and insights feeding into performance tracking, business planning and forecasting.
- Compile information on market structure, products, characteristics of customers and patient trends to inform and update management.
- Analyse and report on the situation of the company and its products as well as any relevant com-petitors; identify strengths and opportunities and propose actions to optimize and leverage the product portfolio
- Support the Business units and the Leadership Team with business intelligence ad hoc and on pro-ject basis
Additional tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and deliver trainings to colleagues from Commercial and from Sales on commercial skills
- Evaluate and monitor training programs and ensure that training information is readily available and updated.
- Support the development and implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines for the re-sponsibility area in accordance with company requirements
- Follow Corporate Compliance, Ethical codes and Legal standards
- Promote, encourage and demonstrate commitment to Takeda-ism philosophy and values
- Communicate any adverse reaction as soon as it is identified to the Pharmacovigilance Depart-ment as detailed in the company’s internal procedures
- Participate actively in Commercial Boards
- Work effectively with international teams and represent Swiss affiliate in meetings when required
SKILLS and LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Highly analytic, quantitative oriented, excellent business acumen, ability to communicate on dif-ferent levels, well organized, self-motivated, service oriented
- Good planning/organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excels in Project Management
- Confident and Enthusiastic
- Very good understanding of the country healthcare system
- Ability to operate as a flexible team player
Experience and Education
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field
- 5 years of professional experience in the Life Sciences Industry, consulting or comparable experi-ences
- Excellent MS Excel skills, strong philanthropy skills
- Experience with CRM or Business Intelligence systems are advantageous
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- German and English are manditory; French/Italian is a plus