Key Account Manager, Oncology応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009194 掲載日 06/01/2019 Location:Pfaeffikon, Switzerland
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - ONCOLOGY
- Responsible for maximising utilisation and patient outcomes of the Takeda offering (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in designated territories/accounts
- Responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow Takeda´s business within compliance and legal requirements.
- Implement programs to support the journey of oncology/hematology patients and ultimately work with the local health care system to improve the treatment of this disease and/or the patient journey
- Develop and execute projects initiated by relevant oncology/hematology team members to support their customers, resulting in better and more efficient treatment outcomes helping Takeda to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by stakeholders and therefore to strengthen Takeda’s competitive position.
- Understand the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulate comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans
- Deliver on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts in order to drive
- Ensure account plans, objectives and KPIs are transparent to the whole account team and senior leaders (captured in the CRM "SMILE")
- Manage the account plan execution according to agreed timelines and budget
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders
(including commercial, medical, market access, the regional colleagues from the Central South Eastern Europe cluster)
- Support and collaborate with In-Field Market Access territory partner to gain product access to local formularies and/or protocols within own accounts.
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and
according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Act as an ambassador of the Takeda brand, its vision and values
- Develop long-term relationships between Takeda and key strategic accounts and
- Identify key external stakeholders and develop deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drive the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and help differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Support and advise Healthcare professionals on the correct use of Takeda product and services portfolio
Cross-Functional Team Leadership
- Proactively coordinate collaboration with medical, market access and commercial (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the account plan progress and hold collaborators, and self, accountable as agreed
- Lead the core account team meetings and present account plans and progress at relevant
local meetings to the management
- Identify and address any collaboration misalignments
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision-makers and important local stakeholders
- Systematically analyze success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and propose mitigating actions as needed.
Use learnings to further improve planning and execution
- Make changes as needed based on new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives
- Delivers financial targets on the accounts / region under her or his responsibility
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Experience and Education
- University degree (marketing, life science preferably) or minimum 2 years of industry experience in a similar position, preferably in oncology, hematology or at least in speciality care
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry
- Account management experience desirable
- Knowledge in therapy and product area
- Knowledge in National Healthcare system and the local and therapy specific policies that impact decision making
- Fluent German, English both written and oral is mandatory, fluent French is a plus.