Digital Analyst IT応募後で応募 求人ID R0105247 掲載日 09/07/2023 Location:Pisa, Italy; Ospedaletto, Italy; Rieti, Italy; Santa Rufina, Italy
Job Title: Digital Analyst (IT)
About the role:
Takeda is making the leap to a reimagined future where Data, Digital and Technology (DD&T) will completely transform our business. We are seeking a transitional role that can meet our organization's growing digital needs while maintaining our current focus on IT.
The Digital Analyst (IT) supports the digital and innovation strategy roadmap, collaborating with stakeholders and IT leaders by guiding digital transformation projects to help the DD&T achieve our digital strategy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and innovative individual who enjoys tackling challenges and is eager to learn, to join our team and help us streamline our processes. If you have a passion for innovation and want to be part of a dynamic and collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you.
How you will contribute:
- Design and develop IT solutions for business problems, adhering to the enterprise architecture direction and standards. This includes integrated processes, applications, data, and technology components.
- Support the development of system documentation, training materials, and processes, while promoting the utilization of existing digital technologies to automate and streamline repetitive tasks.
- Develop user stories and specifications for new products/services, applications, and service offerings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, to support data-driven initiatives and projects.
- Provide technical hardware and software support on local IT infrastructure and coordinate monitoring of daily operations.
- Life Cycle Management process for computerized systems following GxP process changes.
- Coordinate hardware and software selection, purchasing, installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT/Computer Science/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or relevant field with relevant years of experience in Pharma or related industries.
- The candidate has a good knowledge about infrastructure and system implementations.
- Experience (including hands-on) on large, complex Data, Digital & Technology projects from start to end
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis using tools such as SQL, Python, R, or similar languages
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and Scrum methodology
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar software
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and techniques
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand and address business requirements through data analysis
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Some travel required
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.