Digital Analyst MES応募後で応募 求人ID R0105256 掲載日 09/07/2023 Location:Pisa, Italy; Ospedaletto, Italy; Rieti, Italy; Santa Rufina, Italy
Job Title: Digital Analyst (MES)
About the role:
Takeda is making the leap to a reimagined future where Data, Digital and Technology (DD&T) will completely transform our business. We are seeking a hybrid role that can meet our organization's growing digital needs while also serving as a traditional system owner. The digital MES analyst role combines the experience of a technical system owner with a particular focus on MES, with innovation and digital transformation-related skills and responsibilities. Within this role you will be responsible at the manufacturing site for coordinating MES related activities, including infrastructure deployment, systems integration, and manufacturing intelligence.
You will also be responsible for identifying digital improvement opportunities through process mining and analysis. You will engage with local business partners to identify opportunities for Intelligent Automation, utilizing tools like RPA bot automation and corresponding automation enabling tools to implement solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for screening and deploying new digital technologies, such as AR/XR, eLogbooks, AI/ML, and Digital Twin, in alignment with the site master plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in system implementations, code development, testing, validation, and problem resolution.
How you will contribute:
As the Technical System Owner (TSO) for the MES platform, you will work with plant MES Business Owners to prioritize MES projects with the plant leadership team. Accountable for infrastructure and application life cycle management. Candidate will engage with MBR designer, IT Infrastructure team, and engineering to coordinate technical aspects of MES such as system interfaces and MES enhancements. Works with the Manufacturing and Automation Engineering teams to ensure plant level MES data can be consumed. Contribution to MES business intelligence reports. This role includes supporting the manufacturing site by:
Design, review and approve system changes
Escalating MES issues to Global MES Technical System Owner
Management of MES incidents\requests ticket within Takeda IT service manage-ment platform including tracking, metrics, and reports
In addition, as a Digital Analyst, you will be a key player in the digital transformation journey of the Takeda Italy manufacturing site. In this role you will be exposed, trained (where necessary) and develop yourself in the areas of Intelligent Automation, Business Process Optimization, Process Mining, Extended Reality, data utilization and other concepts/technologies. At the same time, you will also can expand your foundational IT skills in the area of infrastructure and system deployment and enhancement projects on local and global level.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor/Master degree in IT/Computer Science/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or relevant field or 3+ years’ experience in MES
- Experience working with MES software Werum‘s PAS-X MES solution
- Solid understanding of software project life cycle and application life-cycle management methodologies
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry on large scale applications, (preferred)
- Experience in Computer System Validation (CSV) for manufacturing systems
- ServiceNow ticket queue management
- Computerized System Change Control
- Self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic personality
- Strong team player, ability to take on different roles within a team and adjust based on situations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent skills in oral & written communication, organization, and prioritization of tasks.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Capabilities in data wrangling (SQL, Python, R), data analysis and visualization (Qlik, PowerBI)
- Understanding of Shop-Floor systems (MES, ERP, LIMS, Historian, etc.),
- Understanding of data integration and ETL workflows
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies and technologies
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body. This may include additional hearing protection for loud areas.
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and Celite that may require respiratory protection.
- Some travel required
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.