KAM Oncology - North of Portugal応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011729 掲載日 09/06/2019 Location: Portugal
Responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow Takeda´s business within compliance and legal requirements.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts in order to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribersand other relevant healthcare providers.
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies.
- Participate at congresses, meetings and trainings.
- Act as an ambassador for the Takeda brand, its vision and values that achieves patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve
- trustful relationships with key stakeholders, whilst maximizing Takeda performance.
- In coordination with supply chain, ensure Takeda product(s) is/are available at account level
- Develop deep local insights into priority accounts in order to shape and implement innovative offerings to meet account needs.
- In coordination with the Brand Team lead by Marketing, shape and identify key marketing strategies that reflect customer needs and implement activities to support this strategy.
- Prioritize and manage accounts within assigned territory by assessing appropriate business opportunities through contacts with key decision makers and important local players.
- Make changes as needed from new business opportunities and changes in the market place to achieve financial objectives.
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behaviour for best KAM or IFP planning.
- Perform local marketing and sales analyses and gain patient flow insights.
- Champion Key Account Management approach and share best practices among KAM team.
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Form, execute and follow-up tactics and KAM plans in regards to strategies and objectives for business areas in a cost-effective way leading to best ROI.
- Report on progress and deviations to Oncology Business Unit Head
- Weekly reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in CRM system.
Communication & Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and constructive relationships with external partners including KOLs, therapy nurses, other HCPs, patient associations, hospital
- pharmacists and administration to name a few by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers.
- Proactively engage in collaboration with fellow KAM team as well as other field partners, including MSLs, MAMs and Project Managers (where available) to ensure alignment in objectives and coordination of activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Identify and raise relevant issues and propose potential solutions through the appropriate internal and external channels.
- Conduct market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders, particularly the BU Head and Brand Manager on a regular basis.