Talent Acquisition Lead – CEE応募後で応募 求人ID R0020422 掲載日 06/15/2020 Location:Prague, Czechia
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Talent Acquisition Lead – CEE Region in Prague office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D - driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potentialthroughlife-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and striveforexcellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive,collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a BrighterFuture topeople around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition Europe & Canada (EUCAN), the Talent Acquisition Lead will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract key talent in line with corporate objectives in the CEE region: Czech Rep, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Lithuania and Estonia.
The TA Lead will develop strong partnerships with internal and external customers, and build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet both existing and forecasted talent needs. Demonstrates and maintains a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, while continuously building strong recruiting networks and developing innovative and creative methods and techniques to source talent and promote the Takeda brand.
- Develops and maintains effective partnerships internally with the leadership team within the region, and in addition, with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Operations, Compensation Specialists, and other members of the HR and Business community.
- Identify and champion new and innovative approaches to diversity and inclusion, talent attraction and sourcing, ensuring these are integrated with Takeda`s brand
- Through proactive direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals, builds an internal and external network of selected and targeted prospective candidates and industry contacts.
- Develop strategic relationships with recruitment vendors such as executive search firms and/or RPO’s dependent on the needs of the business.
- Drive best-in-class candidate and hiring teams experience through multiple channels.
- Identify high potential candidates, by utilizing all available candidate sources (LinkedIn, professional associations, job fairs, schools/Universities events..)
- In collaboration with the Head TA EUCAN, leverages workforce planning data to assist in the development of staffing plans
- Develops internal and external talent mappings for internal business benchmarking.
- Effectively challenges hiring managers and business leaders to ensure hiring activities have the necessary level of priority and to select a candidate considering the appropriate mix of capabilities, technical skills, “fit” and long-term potential
- Follows all steps to ensure job files are complete and accurate in accordance with company practice and policy and the guidelines established by local legislation
- Ensures that recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system
- Brings innovative approaches to our talent strategy in a way that demonstrates the values and ways of working of our organisation
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree
- 7+ years recruiting experience
- 2-5 years of progressive recruiting experience performing regional responsibilities in a highly sophisticated matrix corporate setting
- Experience recruiting diverse talents at all levels of the organization from entry level through senior management roles including the ability to directly source talent at all levels adopting creative strategic methods
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry experience is a must
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive recruitment sourcing and branding strategies inclusive of identifying and leveraging social media, external search partners; institutions and professional organizations; and developing personal recruitment networks
- Understanding and skill in the use of broad range of recruitment tools and services including -Web-based services; candidate search databases and applicant tracking systems, contingent and retained search consultants; and college-based placement services
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to manage, influence and challenge all levels of clients
Prague, Czech Republic