Intern - Biophysics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008594 掲載日 05/22/2019 Location:San Diego, California
The internship involves working in laboratory that evaluates novel chemical compounds against their enzyme/protein/receptor targets toward the furtherance of drug discovery. The intern will assist scientists in conducting biophysical assays, biochemical assays and solubility assays. The intern will work closely with a scientist in a pharmaceutical research lab learning and applying practical aspects of biophysics and biochemical assay. This individual will interact closely with other Scientists in the team. Responsibilities will also include maintaining a safe organized lab bench and become proficient with appropriate software necessary to execute the duties and keep an accurate and comprehensive notebook.
- Applicants should be highly motivated with a strong interest in learning biology/biochemistry/biophysical research
- Students should be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program working towards a BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field (2nd and 3rd year students preferred)
- Applicant must be authorized for lawful employment in the U.S.
- College coursework in General Chemistry and General Biology is necessary
- A strong preference will be given to applicants who have completed Biology, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry and Calculus
- Applicant will be expected to have excellent oral and written communication, good computer skills; Microsoft word, excel, graphical presentation of data and Powerpoint slide presentations
San Diego, CA
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)