Intern – Drug Safety Research and Evaluation (DSRE)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013146 掲載日 11/13/2019 Location:San Diego, California
Takeda California's internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
The internship is 10 - 20 hours per week throughout the year and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company, specifically in nonclinical toxicology and safety.
- Provide operational support for outsourced toxicology assays and studies as needed.
- Support assay ordering, compound ordering, and data upload by utilizing a variety of software systems.
- Perform data entry into Excel spreadsheets to support data analysis/modeling efforts.
- Update Safety Data Sheets (SDS) with current toxicology information.
- Assist with organization of study files in filing cabinets and study materials in archive room.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Undergraduate student in good academic standing with a major in biology, chemistry, or other scientific field, and an interest in pharmaceutical research (Second or Third year students preferred)
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Expected hours: 10 - 20 hours per week throughout the year.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, self-starters with excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with data manipulation/analysis is a plus.
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Sit and type on the computer for extended periods of time
San Diego, CA
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)