*Intern - Neuroscience Biology ( Year Round)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013934 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:San Diego, California
Takeda's year-round internship blends real world experience with an overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The year-round internship offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. We offer, part-time work hours during the school year and full-time work hours during the summer. Additionally, we offer a competitive compensation. The Neuroscience Biology intern will assist the in vivo pharmacology group in the Neuroscience Biology department.
- Rodent handling and dosing (IP, PO, SC)
- Tissue harvest and processing
- Compound formulation
- Rodent behavioral assays, in vivo pharmacology studies
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants should be dependable and highly motivated with a keen interest in biological research
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their freshman year or be a graduate level student pursuing a degree in biology/neuroscience or related field
- Applicants should demonstrate an excellent academic record (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Applicants must be comfortable with animals
San Diego, CA
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)