*Summer Intern, GI Chemistry応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013925 掲載日 11/11/2019 Location:San Diego, California
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The intern will assist the GI Chemistry department.
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Preparation of solvents and solvent fills on Medicinal Chemistry analytical instruments
- Preparation of various laboratory chemicals/reagents
- Chemical inventory stockroom and database maintenance
- Chemical Intermediate library registration and maintenance
- Option of Medicinal Chemistry training with supervisor
- With supervision, can carry out organic syntheses, purification, and characterization by LC/MS and NMR.
- Be able to search scientific literature (like SciFinder/Reaxys).
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants should be dependable and highly motivated with a keen interest in chemistry research
- Second of third year chemistry students preferred. Must have completed one year in a general chemistry lab setting (organic chemistry preferred).
- Applicant should demonstrate an excellent academic record in pursuit of a degree in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences
San Diego, CA
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)