Facility & Utilities Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0026619 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Santa Rufina, Italy; Rieti, Italy
Facility & Utility Engineer contributes to manage:
- Utilities and Site Facility Management: Direct responsible as SME (Subject Matters Expert) for Facility/security engineering, plant infrastructure, lifts, hosts, fire fighting systems, fire detection systems of Rieti site; the role is also accountable for Black Utilities Systems such as Plant Steam, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Industrial Waste System, Emergency Generators and Clean Utility Systems such as Pharmaceutical Water system, HVAC and classified rooms;
- These utilities support manufacturing operations and directly impact the quality and reliability of site supply.
- Quality: Ensure compliant GMP operations, maintain Quality Management System assignments related to equipment failures/deviations/unplanned events, perform root cause investigations, and develop CAPA’s to drive reliability
- Equipment Performance and Reliability: Leverage a continuous improvement model to ensure fit for purpose preventive maintenance programs and metrics, including PM’s, WO’s, and calibration of all Black and Clean Utilities equipment and instruments that delvers highly efficient and reliable operations.
- Projects: Manage expansion and improvement project as team member or Project Manager for its own equipment, including drafting of Change Requests, Risk Assessments and all project documentation.
- EHS and sustainability: Maintain safe, compliant and efficient operations of the Rieti facility/security and black Utilities at Rieti plant.
- Capital Management: Accountable for management of site utilities budget. Utilizes appropriate balance of in-house and contract labor. Partners with maintenance and procurement to provide support of management of spare parts within the asset maintenance program.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Accountable partner for engineering team and stakeholders
- Team player, enable to embrace ongoing business needs and request