MES Technical Analyst応募後で応募 求人ID R0039943 掲載日 03/31/2022 Location:Santa Rufina, Italy; Rieti, Italy
MES Technical Analyst
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action.
Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now. We are currently hiring for a MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) Technical Analyst to join our team in Rieti, Italy.
• Actively participates in the deployment of MES at the manufacturing sites by collaborating with global team and cross-functional site teams.
• Acts as the MES Technical System Owner (TSO) at the manufacturing site responsible for MES IT Systems; ensure System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the adherence to Standard Computerized System Validation procedures.
• Coordinates MES related activities at the site and with project core team and stakeholders.
• Support plant MES activities after project Go live and plants IT activities, initiatives & projects
• Works with plant MES Business Owner to prioritize MES projects and Operations. Accountable for infrastructure and application life cycle management.
• Candidate will engage with MBR designer, IT Infrastructure team, Shop Floor Integrator, Quality, Validations and Engineering to coordinate technical aspects of MES such as system interfaces and MES enhancements.
• Design, review and approve system changes
• Escalating MES issues to Global MES Technical System Owner
• Management of MES incidents\requests ticket within Takeda IT service management platform including tracking, metrics and reports
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
• Werum PAS-X system use and architecture knowledge
• Computerized System Validation
• Computerized System Change Control
• Data Integrity
• Life-cycle management methodologies
• IT Service Management for plant MES incidents/tickets
• Understanding of software project life cycle and experience in working with MES software, Werum‘s PAS-X MES solution
• Ability to quickly learn MES software functionality, pharmaceutical production processes and related configuration processes
• Five (5) years of experience in the life sciences industry on large scale applications
• Strong experience in Computer System Validation (CSV) for manufacturing systems
• IT Infrastructure management and virtual environment knowledge.
• Basic of Digitalization, Industry 4.0, IoT.
• Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Strong communication skills, confidence in dealing with users and larger groups
• Collaborate in teams and adjust based on situations
• Strong team player, ability to take on different roles within a team
• Dynamic personality, strong analytical skills, hand-on approach
• Sound experience in project management; a certification (PMP/IPMA) is a plus
• A degree in IT/Computer Science/Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or relevant field
• Italian fluent speaker
• English fluent speaker
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com