Business Partner, Commercial IT and Digital, VMAPS Cluster応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012851 掲載日 10/09/2019 Location: Malaysia
This role will report to the Head, Commercial IT and Digital, APAC and maintain a dotted line reporting relationship to the General Manager, VMAPS (Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore) Cluster. The appointed candidate will participate as a member of the cluster management team and partner with the business to lead the Commercial IT organization:
- Strategic positioning – The role is an industry-relevant, strategic technology leader for Takeda. This leader will help shape and drive growth, innovation and differentiation across the region or BU while maintaining global alignment through existing standards and emerging technology.
- Commercial IT business partnering – Align and collaborate with Takeda business and IT leaders. Become a single point of contact for the assigned geography or business unit. Act as an advisor and coordinator in identifying and delivering relevant solutions that add business value.
- Commercial IT strategy – The role will be responsible for influencing and understanding the business strategy. Taking this business strategy and defining how it can be enabled with the appropriate technologies (applying existing, emerging and new IT standards).
- Capability development and co-creation – The role will drive business value across key commercial capabilities including market access, revenue management, product launch, patient services, HCP services, intelligent marketing, sales, and business insights. The role should act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to the regional or BU commercial growth strategy.
- Integration with IT – The role will collaborate with the Global Head of Commercial IT and other Regional/ BU Heads of Commercial IT to shape IT vision and direction. He/she will be expected to demonstrate leadership and strong people development to contribute to the overall strategic direction of the Takeda IT.
Operational responsibility – The role will be accountable for day-to-day regional/BU Commercial IT operations and performance while also delivering a committed portfolio of Commercial projects. Given that this role acts as a single point of contact between the business and IT, it will be expected that the leader understands and coordinates all aspects of IT including end-user experience (infrastructure and applications) under their geographic / BU scope. This may include coordinating a number of IT roles that do not directly report into the Commercial IT lead.
1) Understand and know the business environment and geography of accountability. Understand the IT solutions being consumed in this environment. Help to influence and improve the solutions so that business partners, customers and patients have the best possible experience with Takeda IT:
- What countries, what LOCs, what field offices and employee base is being supported by IT.
- Know the IT solutions deployed in the environment – both the commercial solutions and all IT technology that supports the user base.
- Help improve the end-user experience from on-boarding to off-boarding.
2) Understand the broader IT organization (Key when acting as a single point of contact) so that the appropriate teams can be engaged correctly to deliver the best solutions:
- Network with and get to know key team members across all IT functions (R&D, Corporate IT, Global Manufacturing and Supply, etc.) so that demand and solutions can be best coordinated, especially those areas not directly in the scope of Commercial IT.
3) Be the best business partner and continue to build your business acumen:
- Understand the Takeda business, its geographies, its franchises, the disease states and the products and services we provide.
- Align and collaborate with the business leaders in your area. Understand and influence business strategy. Understand specific business initiatives and goals.
- Always be identifying and actioning how the business strategy, initiatives and goals can be best enabled using our standard IT solutions. Identify and act appropriately when significant gaps exist between the business strategy and the standard IT solutions available.
- Always be collaborative and transparent.
4) Manage business demand:
- Identify specific IT demand from the business that aligns to enable the strategy.
- Collaborate to ensure demand is appropriately collected, filtered, consolidated, prioritized, funded and resourced.
- Create an operating plan showing projects, solutions, timelines, and resources (people and money) to deliver on the approved demand.
- Communicate and agree on the operating plan across the business and IT leadership.
- Execute the operating plan.
5) Measure progress and stay within the agreed budget:
- Use relevant scorecards to monitor and manage progress across operations (end-user experience), projects and budget.
- Take appropriate action to keep on track to commitments.
- Communicate progress within the business and IT.
- Manage the budget for sub-regional Commercial IT and ensure resources are used in an optimal manner and within agreed expenditure budgets.
- Develop and present sub-regional Commercial IT metrics to leadership and own overall sub-regional Commercial IT performance.
6) Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure all appropriate risk and security measures are taken for Commercial IT application compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business or related subject matter.
- Minimum 5 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry.
- 2+ years of working experience managing commercial, medical affairs, and patient service IT initiatives including large external service provider partnerships within Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech environment.
- Experience on IT projects from start to end.
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and governance frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing CRM or Salesforce.com solutions.
Experience and skills:
Passionate IT Business Partner with:
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management.
- Proven track record of driving change in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers.
- Versed in Risk management possessing ability to identify, analyze, track, manage and resolve risks issues that impact project.
- Expert in technology resolutions in SAP, SaaS and Cloud.
- Understand and provide clarity and transparency of local Commercial needs.
- Apply global solutions where possible and local solutions only when necessary.
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus).
Demonstrated success in the areas of:
- IT Business Partnership & Relationship Management.
- Value Realization.
- IT Vendor Management/Governance.
- IT Project/Program Management.
Deep understanding of current and emerging digital capabilities for pharmaceutical sales and marketing organizations, as well as how other entities are deploying these capabilities. Expertise in the areas of:
- Commercial Data & Analytics.
- Commercial Automation.
- Commercial IT systems.
- Proven leadership skills and management skills.
- Communication skills; the ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate matter.
- Ability to engage effectively with colleagues and senior business stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and a high level of organization skills.
- Strong collaborating skills.
- Strong commercial business acumen with knowledge of interdependencies that impact the organization.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to listen and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for optimizing the customer / end-user experience.