Head of Finance, VMAPS応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010049 掲載日 07/01/2019 Location: Malaysia
PURPOSE OF JOB/POSITION
The Head of Finance, VMAPS (Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore) is of a company has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of a company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations, and compliance partnership. The Head of Finance will have interaction with various members of a company, both senior and junior. He/She would understand broadly the competitive dynamics, customer needs, regulatory impacts and economic trajectory in VMAPS markets to provide thought leadership and strategic directions to leadership team.
- Ensure high-quality insights and analytics to understand financial figures for the cluster and provide input to the management for decision making.
- Manage both internal and external communications to ensure delivering of the correct financial reporting for Takeda’s short- and long- term growth strategies.
Fundamental Responsibilities will cover end to end process of
(a) Financial reporting both statutory and management reporting
(b) Internal Control Management
(c) Financial Planning and Analysis including research and evaluation
(d) Audit and Risk Management
(e) Responsible for supply chain management , ensuring compliance with distribution contracts, optimal stock holding and new launch planning
- Develop performance management, training and capability building across the region to ensure finance department effectiveness
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE, BUSINESS EXPERTISE, NATURE OF IMPACT, COMMUNICATION SKILLS, INNOVATION
Critical functional knowledge
- Proven strategic planning capabilities to build short- and long- term growth plan and manage budget successfully at a cluster setup
- Experience in building Financial KPIs, performance management and capability programs and execution of strategy from a financial perspective.
Critical business expertise
- Strong stakeholders management and influence them to align to financial requirement of the cluster.
- Clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent downwards communication skills to attracts, leads and motivates talents and align them with global strategy and vision
- Excellent upwards communication skills to (1) internally maintain a common understanding and synchronization in terms of strategy in VMAPS, (2) externally develop and maintain strong relationship and trust with key stakeholders and customers
- Delivering sustainable impact to VMAPS
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS & KEY CHALLENGES
- Track record of driving cross-functional initiatives to create quantifiable and significant impact
- Distinguished record of Head of Finance role in cluster setup