Senior FP & A Manager, VMAPS応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010753 掲載日 07/21/2019 Location: Malaysia
- Business Partnering for stakeholders within Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore (VMAPS) Management team and VMAPS countries.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly forecasting, annual business plan and long range forecast.
- Coordinate and submit FP&A reporting requirements and calendar to local and regional management.
- Work closely with accounting team for closing and analysis every month.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc financial data and analysis to support strategic decision making and business presentations of all VMAPS stakeholders.
- Review and ensure timely submission of all management reporting for VMAPS management team and APAC.
- Improves forecast accuracy of Sales and expenses by the Markets.
- Support in cross functional initiatives and projects; and regional or global projects and roll outs.
- Make recommendation, maintain and develop analytical frameworks, templates and financial models in accordance with Business needs.
- Provide exemplary leadership, coaching and guidance to team members.
- Provide support to Business Development team in data analysis, template development etc.
- Expansion into new portfolios and countries with limited information and understanding of existing assumptions built in.
- Alignment of processes and scopes on inconsistent standard of FP&A based on support and input provided in different countries.
- Variabilities in existing planning and budgeting process requires development and implementation of a collaborative process for ease of consolidation and review at management level.
- Demand high agility and focus business partnering rapport in a cluster with diverse cultures, logistic challenge and varying business needs from different functions and countries.
- Set up and develop a competent FP&A team; require extensive training and coaching upon restructuring of portfolio and job scope.
- Extensive interaction with stakeholders at multiple levels in all countries to keep up to the business directions and strategies in the fast pace commercial environment.
- Cluster Reporting & Reconciliation : High volume and complexity.
- Lead change in a cluster with diversity to support on-going transformation in the organization.
- Qualified University degree
- At least 9 years of finance planning & analysis experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Have good knowledge of the pharmaceutical accounting practices
- Mature and dependable financial analyst who demonstrates leadership and capability in dealing with regional and corporate management
- Organized and systematic in planning and execution
- A result oriented, solution driven mindset and capable of making decision
- Analytical and shows business acumen, acts as a finance business partner to management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable personal and business integrity
- Require business travel for attending meeting and discussion with geographical expansion as and when situation arise