Supply Chain Manager, Malaysia応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010977 掲載日 07/29/2019 Location:Shah Alam, Malaysia
The job required the person to:
- Execute supply chain activities in Malaysia, ensuring adherence to Regional-Global standards, including S&OP, SC KPI performance management, inbound, warehouse, distribution and customer service.
- Connect with stakeholders in order to ensure timely response to supply challenges maintaining close align with Supply Chain Lead locally & regionally.
- Support Supply Chain Planning Strategy in Malaysia
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drive continuous improvements with cross functional team and supply sites on demand forecasting and replenishment planning to ensure continuous product supply in line with contractual inventory level at optimized cost.
- Manage monthly sales forecast entered in SAP APO in collaboration with regional team & supply sites.
- Manage end-to-end supply chain of goods for sale.
- Manage slow moving stocks to minimize stock obsolescence.
- Identify, communicate and resolve short and mid-term supply issues in collaboration with regional team & supply sites.
- Monitor and manage distributor & suppliers’ (including freight forwarder) performance.
- Require travelling to distributor’s warehouse to perform inspection (e.g. internal audit / QA audit / stock destruction / etc.)
- Perform annual stock count with external auditor; or as and when required.
- Stock conversion (e.g. repacking; redressing (e.g. Patient Assistance Programme (PAP) and samples); buffer to trade stock transfer; etc.) and branch transfer request.
- Monthly Ops Review with Distributor to keep track of progress, resolve any issues and look for improvement opportunities.
- Review and update related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in line with company policies & guidances periodically.
- Attend and participate in company internal & external audit related to supply chain.
- Assistance to Head of Ethics & Compliance
a) Perform Compliance Due Diligence for vendors managing or handling Healthcare Professionals / Healthcare Entities / Government Officials / Government Entities.
b) Communicate to respective vendors on any Compliance related requirements changes.
Cross Functions Collaboration
- Initiate monthly cross function meeting [e.g. Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning (IBP)] to align company action plans that will help allocate critical resources in most profitable & effectively way.
- Ensure management team is aware of the inventory level; as well as demand and supply planning so that commercial strategies can be planned ahead without disruption of supplies in the near future, while achieving company financial objectives.
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs & Quality Affairs (RA & QA) team on product related issues, e.g. product recall; labelling change; product complaints; etc.
- Support network transfer, divestiture, site change, projects and product life cycle management.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to provide essential support for new product launches.
- Verification of Debit Notes / Credit Notes issued by Distributor on monthly basis.
- Review distribution contracts.
- Prepare & support any other ad hoc reporting or projects as required.
- Strong communication: Complexities of local regulatory requirements and working cultures forces more frequent communication and updates from various stakeholders, especially between regulatory colleagues and supply chain; as well as with supply sites, forwarders and distributors.
- Strong Demand & Supply Planning : Essential skill to ensure the deliverables are on time.
- Process enhancement: Process Improvement and alignment with regional is required.
QUALIFICATIONS / ATTRIBUTES
- Appropriate tertiary qualification is required.
- At least 5 years of supply chain & logistics experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in demand planning, logistic, inventory control management and good in reporting & presentation skill.
- Mature and dependable person who demonstrates leadership and capability in dealing with regional and corporate management.
- Organised and systematic in planning and execution.
- A result oriented, solution driven mindset and capable of making decision.
- Analytical and shows business acumen, acts as a finance business partner to management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.