System Support Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011377 掲載日 08/14/2019 Location: Malaysia
The job required the person to support Business Process Redesign (BPR) project implementation towards a single set of harmonized business process with a common SAP template as the backbone.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support for data migration from JD Edwards to SAP system.
- Collaborate cross functions to align the process and requirements.
- Participate in Business Planning discussion and work with stakeholders for best solutions to risks and issues.
- Act as liaison with consultants for troubleshooting : Investigate, analyze and solve software issues.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Providing weekly status update and follow up on open points.
- Support the maintenance and clean-up of master data.
- Support the mapping of profit centreS and cost centreS.
- Support the integration from legacy procurement systems into the global platform.
- Involve in UAT defect management meeting/reporting.
- Consolidate all reports and manuals available in Takeda sharepoint.
- Provide hypercare support after BPR go live.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A minimum of Degree in IT/Finance from reputable university is required
- Technical proficiencies in SAP FICO, MM and SD module knowledge.
- Experience and involved in data migration and SAP project implementation.
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)