Medical Representative応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009990 掲載日 06/27/2019 Location:Seoul, South Korea
- To maximize the business benefit, sales and profit through local implementation of marketing strategy.
- To assure consistent sales achievement in assigned territory by providing quality products & service through technical & selling skills to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- To identify opportunities for business within territory while maintaining existing business and to promote products assigned to the business unit team as defined by the company to clinical and non-clinical staffing allocated units within territory boundaries.
- Sales performance & KPIs
- Deliver sales performance and relevant Brand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to meet or exceed sales plan within expense budgets.
- Ensure the implementation of quality practices monitoring own sales, target, activity, target, spend and budget
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Sales effectiveness & capabilities
- Implements product sales strategies to ensure sales goals and targets are achieved.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop and execute sales plans once proposed forecast is approved.
- Facilitate communication and exchange of information between all regional team members and marketing teams to ensure maximum awareness and share best practice.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales analyses
- Achieve an acceptable level of understanding of all relevant training marketing/materials and relevant clinical papers
- Implementation & strategic alignment
- Demonstrate full understanding of product strategies, marketing plan and communication objectives.
- Prepare territory business plan to meet all objectives relating to revenue and activity.
- Identifies new business opportunities and gain new or expanded business within territory while maintaining existing business.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, selling techniques etc. and communicate market intelligence to Sales and Marketing Management.
- Customer Facing Excellence
- Utilize selling skills to ensure customer needs are met and territory sales targets achieved through regular customer contact.
- Develop long term business relationships through regular contact with clinicians and other allied health professionals to maximize business opportunities
- Develop KOLs and product champions, maintain a list of speakers and coordinate speaker meetings and symposia through close liaison with colleagues.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Comply with the local industry code of conduct and regulations for all territory-based activities.
- Duties and / or roles are not limited to details above and may evolve or change during the course of the role based on company priorities and manager’s discretion.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor or above degree
- Mandatory general hospital experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Preferred minimum 3-10 years of professional sales experience with proven sales record in especially rare disease and specialty care experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills and knowledge of commercial planning, Sales analysis and sales excellence tools & techniques.
- Competent in computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet etc.)
- Daegu/Gyeongbuk+part of Chungcheong