Medical Science Liaison応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009739 掲載日 06/18/2019 Location:Seoul, South Korea
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) establishes Takeda’s medical affairs presence with external stakeholders through scientific exchange and research support. This role is the field-based therapeutic area (TA) expert responsible for execution of the TA specific medical plan in the field, predominantly by establishing, developing, and fostering relationships with key external stakeholders. He/she will contribute to the achievement of business success by putting the patient’s needs and safety into primary focus.
This position is responsible for executing the medical plan in the field by communicating fair-balanced therapeutic area, product-related and clinical information to external stakeholders (e.g. key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians, academic institutions, hospital formulary committees) and responding to unsolicited requests for medical information. Additionally, this position will provide key insights learned from the medical and scientific community to internal stakeholders to guide the medical and brand plans.
- Reports to Oncology TA Lead Director
- This position will work closely with the Therapeutic Area Lead/Medical Advisor in the TA to lead the in-field execution of the TAL/MA-developed medical plan.
- This position will also collaborate cross-functionally to develop and execute medically-relevant strategies and tactics as well as provide scientific expertise and training to cross-functional stakeholders as needed.
- Field-based medical activities for oncology products (it will be adjusted as product lifecycle management)
- Lead the in-field execution of the Therapeutic Area (TA) Medical Plan by establishing, developing, and fostering relationships with key external stakeholders
- Support medical strategies for compounds via field-based support from the medical function that are aligned with overall corporate goals and objectives
- Maintain a very high level of knowledge and understanding of the latest scientific/medical knowledge in the relevant therapeutic area by conducting literature searches, analysing clinical papers, attending conferences, courses and other such events
- Provide insights from key external stakeholders to internal cross-functional stakeholders as needed to guide the Brand and Medical Plan
- [Required] Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacy or similar discipline
- [Preferred] Advanced scientific degree such as Master’s Degree/Doctoral Degree (e.g. Ph.D.)
- [Preferred] Pharmacist or medical post-graduate (e.g. MD)
- Over 2-5 years working experience in medical affairs in pharmaceuticals, healthcare industry, or academia
- [Required] Minimum 1 year prior MSL experience
- [Preferred] Working experiences in oncology areas or new product launch experience
- Language: Korean & English comunication skills
Computer Skill: Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook