IT Business Partner, Customer Experience and Analytics & Insights, China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012745 掲載日 09/30/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
The IT Business Partner, Customer Experience and Analytics & Insights, China will support China’s CRM and Business Intelligence needs. These will include, but are not limited, roadmap and capability definition, business analysis, business consulting, requirements gathering, project management and team management. The role requires a person who can combine an ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels in the organization, who has deep domain experience in CRM and Analytics (not necessarily Pharma), and who is well versed with technology and the platforms and systems that support the business.
- As primary IT contact for the Business Excellence team for CRM and Analytics & Insights needs, you will be responsible for the delivery and adoption of CRM in China, as well as dashboards and reports that produce insights into our brands (new launches and commercialized products), sales and other relevant KPIs through the use of technology and digital solutions.
- Support China business with a data driven strategy by cleansing and maintaining our large commercial datasets (sales, marketing, multichannel, etc.) so that our systems can provide accurate analytics, as well as continuously bring new relevant data to the TED.
- Interact and partner with executives and senior managers in multiple China departments such as Sales, Marketing, Key Account Management, Distribution/Wholesaler Management, Market Access, and Public Affairs and Patient Services.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how to leverage system resources, reuse local or global solutions, and align analytics needs across China’s commercial functions by facilitating cross-functional, cross-regional discussions and forums.
- Capture business requirements which later are built into dashboards and transformed into digital solutions for consumption by multiple layers in the organization, from senior leadership to junior medical representatives.
- Partner with China’s relevant functions to support them in their data purchases to ensure consistency and availability of relevant data.
- Align global Analytics & Insights technology roadmap with China’s commercial needs.
- Accountable to decommission legacy Analytics & Insights platforms.
Core elements related to this role
- Ability to connect, orchestrate and influence different stakeholders from various departments and vendors to drive adoption of the Growth & Emerging Markets (GEM) CRM solution.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM systems including Veeva, Salesforce.com and IQVIA solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of different data sets within the commercial organization, accompanied by the technical knowledge of the platform components of Enterprise Analytics such as Qlik, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Informatica, Azure, MS PowerBI, etc.
- Capability to translate business needs into CRM functionality and data analytics concepts.
- Hands-on; able to implement and execute initiatives.
- High level project management skills.
- Understanding of Commercial Master Data, dimensions and complexity.
- Domestic travel of up to 10% may be required from this position.
Dimensions and aspects
- Ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to lead a team of direct and indirect reports in a global organization.
- A strategic mindset, able to capture business priorities and articulate those into CRM and Commercial Analytics solutions.
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment.
- Able to collaborate to co-create a technology roadmap and to support the team towards this technology roadmap.
- Acts like an owner by delivering results, creating value for our stakeholders (internals and externals).
- Inspire others to deliver Takeda’s mission, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to enjoy their work.
- Develop self and support others' development to achieve their full potential.
- Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Has no issue speaking up and encourages the team to do the same.
Decision-making and autonomy:
- Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Feels comfortable operating alone, within the boundaries set by Commercial IT’s management.
- Ability to develop solutions with a wide cross-functional team of colleagues and collaborate effectively.
- Able to influence stakeholders in a matrix organization, with ability to ensure delivery and maintenance of CRM and Commercial Analytics solutions at all levels of the organization.
- Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance and defend it.
- Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Has high performance standards.
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment across all levels of the organization.
- Is required to build strong working partnerships with IT Business partners and Enterprise Analytics team.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with team members in System Integrators, IT Business Partner and Enterprise Architects.
- Able to strongly influence around the utilization of Commercial Analytics solutions with business partners and cross functional teams.
- Strong ability to build external collaborations with industry partners and suppliers.
- Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact Commercial IT’s stakeholders.
- Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas, and then brings them proactively to his/her business stakeholders.
- Generates breakthrough solutions and enables others to do the same.
- Draws on unexpected or seemingly unrelated ways of thinking.
- Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- Day-to-day decisions regarding design, development and implementation of Commercial Analytics solutions.
- Able to present issues and recommended solutions in a succinct manner to Global, Senior and Executive Management on a frequent basis.
- Manage relationships with key external third party suppliers.
- Recommend and monitor spend for project budgets.
- 5+ years of relevant CRM and Analytics & Insights experience.
- Project management qualifications or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Knowledge in CRM Concepts and application on these concepts with CRM Tools such as Veeva, IQVIA and Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge in Big Data Concepts and application of these concepts with Big Data tools for storage, ingestions and analytics.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau or Microstrategy.
- Knowledge of Commercial relevant data sources like ERP Financial data, Salesforce/ CRM, IMS, etc.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.