Demand Planner, PDT and H&RD, China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013708 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
Coordinate product demand planning for the Plasma-Derived Therapies (PDT) and Hemophilia & Rare Diseases (H&RD) business units to ensure sufficient supply and excellent pipeline launches in China.
- Forecast tracking to ensure that business unit forecast accuracy achieves targets.
- Inventory management to ensure a reasonable stock level of marketed products.
- Work with Finance and Commercial teams for monthly update and report of inventory-on-hand and demand review and supply review.
- Coordinate business unit S&OP monthly review with brand lead for demand and plant site(s) for supply.
- Work closely with supply plant(s) and other Supply Chain global functions to ensure continuous goods supply to the market.
- Tracking open PO supply status and ensure orders arrive on time.
- Update pre-launch sales forecasts and maintain and create new product purchasing plan data collection from Commercial team.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager on new product launch preparation to ensure optimized launch supply.
- Ad hoc work regarding supply and demand requests.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or Business Management.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in supply chain demand planning, data analysis or reporting.
- Excel proficiency is a must.
- Written and oral English fluency is required.
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP, JDE, Kinaxis) is a plus.