Head, Learning and Talent, China応募後で応募 求人ID R0012013 掲載日 09/17/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Design and implement the Learning & Development strategy to meet the business needs and to create a sustainable Learning Environment Culture ensuring the capability is in place to allow the organization to become the best-in-class pharmaceutical company..
- Develop management and leadership development programs and learning strategies to develop, identify, engage and retain talents of the organization.
- Provide organizational development expertise and capabilities in the areas of coaching, employee engagement, team effectiveness, and culture building.
- Develops manager and leader development strategy and curricula, partnering with senior level management. Ensures manager and leader programs support the changing needs of the business and address new initiatives.
- Oversees the quality of all classroom and technology-based manager and leader and development activities, including learning needs assessment, curriculum development, course design/planning and logistics, content delivery, and related manager and leader materials. Directs the implementation of manager and leader programs.
- Integrates and works closely with various areas (e.g., HRBP, sales training, and other learning experts) regarding manager and leader development programs to ensure alignment and consistency. Act as a subject matter expert by providing and supporting continuous improvement and development initiatives.
- Coordinate with Global and EM Learning Solution Team to introduce global and regional training program to China and ensure successful implementation in local with good customization.
- Leverage overall learning resource and provide HRBP with tools or training programs to support them in dealing with people management and development in the region, e.g. Buddy and Mentor Program.
- Identifies needs and reviews recommendations for utilizing outside resources. Sources vendors, and oversees quality of products and services delivered. Ensures necessary budget allocations are available and approved.
- Identify, engage and retain key talents of the organization and individual development plan is in place.
- Support on key talent mobility across regions and ensure smooth transfer with quality development support in place.
- Develop leadership development framework and structure for Takeda China, maintain overall development tools and tracking system, i.e. Talent Management System (TMS) for target employees.
- Maintain and upgrade relevant learning solution platform and MyManager Platform as appropriate.
Internal: Global Learning & Talent Leaders on GEM and Corporate, HRBP and Senior Business Leaders in China, and all employees of Takeda China.
External: Learning Associations and Communities and service providers.
- Master Degree in Business and Social Sciences, preferred major in Human Resources or Management.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of talent management and learning strategy with related HR knowledge.
- More than ten years professional experience in talent development or human resources in consulting firm or multinational company. Pharmaceuticals experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of instructional design, with a solid understanding of adult learning.
- Prior experience in the development of function or organization-wide manager and leader strategies, especially with creative and innovative Talent programs, such as Talent Review, Succession Planning, Mentoring, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills evidencing the ability to think and act strategically
- Strong organization skills and a high level of detail orientation with proven project management capabilities including experience handling multiple key projects at a time
- Good in English writing, reading and speaking.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Able to manage multiple complex issues and good at handling work pressures.
- Articulate and persuasive communicator, both orally and written. Effective at influencing without authority.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Interaction skill with senior stakeholders.