Head of Learning and Talent応募 Job ID R0006949 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China;
-The overall responsibility for this role will be to design and implement the Learning & Development Strategy to meet the business needs and to create a sustainable Learning Environment Culture ensuring the capability is in place to allow the organization to become the best-in-class pharmaceutical company..
-Oversee the design, development and delivery of professional/management and leadership development programs that cross organizational levels and roles.
-Develop management and leadership development and learning strategies to support business goals and initiatives.
-Lead efforts through collaboration with key stakeholders, thought leadership, experience and creativity.
-Identify, engage and retain key talents of the organization by solid succession plan implementation and individual development plan is in place.
-Manage the team responsible for all manager and leader development, delivery, communications, logistics and reporting.
- Provide organizational development expertise and capabilities in the areas of coaching, employee engagement, team effectiveness, and culture building.
- Develops manager and leader development strategy and curricula, partnering with senior level management. Ensures manager and leader programs support the changing needs of the business and address new initiatives.
- Oversees the quality of all classroom and technology-based manager and leader and development activities, including learning needs assessment, curriculum development, course design/planning and logistics, content delivery, and related manager and leader materials. Directs the implementation of manager and leader programs.
- Integrates and works closely with various areas (e.g., HRBP, sales training, and other learning experts) regarding manager and leader development programs to ensure alignment and consistency. Act as a subject matter expert by providing and supporting continuous improvement and development initiatives.
- Coordinate with Global and EM Learning Solution Team to introduce global and regional training program to China and ensure successful implementation in local with good customization.
- Leverage overall learning resource and provide HRBP with tools or training programs to support them in dealing with people management and development in the region, e.g. Buddy and Mentor Program.
- Identifies needs and reviews recommendations for utilizing outside resources. Sources vendors, and oversees quality of products and services delivered. Ensures necessary budget allocations are available and approved.
- Identify, engage and retain key talents of the organization and individual development plan is in place.
- Support on key talent mobility across regions and ensure smooth transfer with quality development support in place.
- Develop leadership development framework and structure for Takeda China, maintain overall development tools and tracking system, i.e. Talent Management System (TMS) for target employees.
- Maintain and upgrade relevant learning solution platform and MyManager Platform as appropriate.
Global Learning & Talent Leaders on GEM and Corporate.
All employees, especially HRBP and Senior Business Leaders
Learning Associations and Communities