Head of Oncology Business Unit, China応募後で応募 求人ID R0030374 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Shanghai, China; Beijing, China
- Establish business operation and portfolio development strategies in line with BU and Takeda China strategies. Monitor the performance of the responsible products in against these goals.
- Lead on the development of the Strategic Business Plans for responsible products and have full accountability for the delivery of financial targets and ensuring compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Lead commercial business for responsible products and work with different functions to achieve P&L and other strategic business objectives in short and long term. Drive the execution of aligned winning strategic sales plan to mostly capture business opportunities and ensure effective manpower resource allocation to maximize return on investment.
- Strengthen Commercial business management by developing efficient and effective internal systems, programs and tools to build an excellence-oriented and customer-focused culture to fully exploit all market opportunities.
- Actively coach and partner with direct reports to build and implement their development plans. Build talent pool and pipeline including talent acquisition and succession plan to meet the growth needs of the business.
- Ensure efficient & effective cross-functional collaboration, coordination and communication to facilitate business growth.
- Coach and provide guidance to the staff to be compliant.
- Bachelor Degree or above in life science, business or related, Master Degree or above in business or related is preferred.
- 15+ years of experiences in pharmaceutical or healthcare/life science industry. Minimum 8 years big team size management and leadership experiences with successful sales and marketing operation achievement.
- Experienced in new product launch is a plus.
- Regional / global experience is preferred.
- Strategic thinking and planning – Has a broad perspective able to pull together the varying elements and emerging trends into coherent, strategic view.
- Strong learning agility and willing to embrace changes needed to adapt to new circumstances.
- Business acumen – Has thoroughly understanding of Pharmacy & Clinical and nuance of pharmaceutical selling and marketing in China.
- Achievement orientation with a passionate drive for results and high quality service delivery.
- Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; shows consistency among principles, values and behaviors.
- Technical skills – Nation-wide sales management experience to big population and marketing function management skills.
- High levels of numeracy with well-developed forecasting & controlling and analytical capability.
- Leadership skill – Provide vision and lead team towards achieving objectives.
- Coaching skill – High performance team through coaching.
- Outstanding skills to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience on crisis/conflict management and compliance management.
- Ability to fluently communicate in written and oral English.