Head of Training応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009663 掲載日 06/14/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
- Oversee the development and implementation of the overall training plan for the Sales Force and Sales Managers.
- Regularly collaborate with BU Heads, Sales Director and Marketing Team to identify skill sets required to achieve business goals.
- Regularly carry out training needs analysis of the Sales Training Team to identify gaps between current behaviours and desired behaviours.
- Develop curriculum to hone skill of Sales Force and Sales Managers for current position and prepare them for future positions.
- Monitor quality of all training conducted by Sales Training Team and continually works to raise the standard of training.
- Ensure that Sales Training Managers receive needed interventions (i.e. Training, Coaching and etc.) to continually develop and excel in their roles.
- Monitors the Sales Team execution of all skill learned in the classroom back to the workplace to optimize all training investments.
- Plan, organize and monitor implementation of Sales Training team assignments, activities, and projects in a timely manner to achieve required objectives.
- Regularly update Commercial Operations Head and BU Heads on progress of all training initiatives and its impact on raising sales force productivity.
- Maintain required technical expertise including facilitation skills, presentation skills, competitive product knowledge and computer skills.
- Support HR team and Commercial management to develop people development plan and related training curriculum, ocused on leadership development for high potential talent
- Design sustaining programs for training programs conducted to be able to revisit and build on current learning to enhance the Sales Force’s mastery of various concepts.
- Establish and maintain communication with RSDs, RSMs and DSMs.
- Project a professional image as demonstrated by neat physical appearance and appropriate manner of speech.
- Escalate knowledge power pool to facilitate best practice share among sales force.
- Lead, coach and develop team members to ensure competency and skills are meeting requirement and to develop successor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.