HRBP Head for SCBU & Enabling Function応募 Job ID R0003417 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China;
Lead HRBP Team for SCBU & Enabling Function to provide employees and leadership team with professional support in the area of workforce planning, staffing, retention, talent management, regional HR support, Employee Communication and employee relations.
Have responsibility for work with other HR function to developing policies, communication of HR programs/policies, support business group to reinforce high performance culture.
Responsible for efficient & effective operational management of Human Resources and being business partner to business.
- Lead HRBP Team to identify HR service needs based on workforce planning, business needs and employee needs.
- Ensure BU/Department level HRBP support in full functions of HR to close to customer.
- Identify effective staffing strategies to meet approved specific job and workforce requirements.
- Identify employee training and development needs to support long range business growth in China.
- Build talent pipeline working with business units and functional departments based on talking talent process.
- Support business to build high performance culture via performance management process and organization development interventions.
- Promote and manage multi-channel employee communication strategy to all population of employees.
- Ensure all policy and procedures are in accordance with company HR policies and procedures, labor laws and local regulations.
- Support Merger & Acquisition in company needs.
- Coach and provide guidance to the staff to be compliant.
- Work with other HR function team to engage in and execute different HR relevant projects.
- Actively involved in HR team capability improvement.
- Internal: All employees within respective enabling function/BU
- External: HR Service Providers, external lawyer
Level of Education :
Bachelor’s Degree, major in HR Management or Psychology is Preferred.
Working Experience in Relevant Field
- Thorough knowledge and experience of HR strategy and operations.
- 12+ years of professional experiences in HR field with multinational & pharmaceutical experience.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Well organized, hands-on as well as strategic thinking.
- Good English skill in listening, speaking, reading and writing. (TOEFL 570 or CET6 and above.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple complex issues and good at handling under high pressures.
- Good learning agility with innovation mind set
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure.