Marketing Director - Enantone応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009912 掲載日 06/29/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
Leads a franchise/therapeutic area (TA) marketing team.
- Develop franchise and brand strategies and plans in short term and long term
- Manage the implementation of marketing plan and initiatives
- Build up Onco(Hematology) portfolio strategies and manage BD & NPP (new product planning) projects and initiatives;
- Lead Onco(Hematology) marketing team and develop/retain talents;
- Lead and manage future new product launch
- Manage and control A&P budget to be effective and efficient within financial plan;
- Communication and collaboration with sales team and medical, SFE, BD, KA, commercial MA, RA etc.
- Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KPI:
- Leads a team of marketing managers and product managers & project mgr.
- Establish, manage, coordinate and evaluate brand strategy & plans, category A&P budgets, related to the Takeda strategy.
- Ensure high quality execution of agreed tactical plans in the region via local marketing & sales team.
- Own strategy setting for brands (in-market and pipeline) and develop commercial business cases for new products in cooperation with New Products Manager.
- Closely monitor performance of in-market products per region and establish action plans when results fall short of planned objectives
- Ensure top quality and timely preparation of new launches according to Takeda New Product Launches guidelines & standards
- Oversee category market research initiatives as part of brand plans and anticipate market reactions / changes
- Find new business opportunities and support BD team in Onco partnering
- Ensure high standard on-boarding (new category employees), career planning and training / development to constantly improve marketing capabilities
- Manages Onco category and others budgets
- Coach and provide guidance to the staff to be compliant
Level of Education: Bachelor degree or above, preferably in business or marketing
Working experience in relevant field: 10+ years marketing and / or sales experiences within pharmaceutical industry，5+ years at marketing manager level leading marketing team (>8HC)
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- a)Professional knowledge, and competences on pharmaceutical marketing strategy and operation;
- b)leadership: competence and skills on leading and developing marketing team and people
- c)Strong business orientation, good business sense, and ability to think out of box utilizing science to create competitive advantage;
- d)Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- e)Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- f)Fluency in English (both verbal & written);
- g) Office software operation skills.