Medical Advisor, Oncology (Ninlaro), China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013682 掲載日 10/28/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
According to the business development plan of the company, collect and analyze the medical macroscopic trend of the relevant therapeutic area or product. Provide professional and effective support for disease awareness, treatment paradigm and product promotion, as well as the enhancement of Takeda's academic image in China.
- Cooperate with business units to develop medical marketing strategy and 1-3 years of business plan.
- Perform medical review of promotional materials for Takeda product portfolio to ensure high brand quality from scientific and ethical point of view. Provide cross-functional medical coach and support for product and Oncology.
- Perform medical review of packaging materials including package insert leaflets. Organize national non-promotion activities including expertise consultation meeting and non-promotional scientific meeting.
- Assess and review investigator initiated studies requests and medical education assistance application.
- Develop product clinical data integration and publication plan to publish high-quality papers in medical journals. Develop high-quality relationships with KOLs in therapeutic areas of Takeda interest.
- Provide medical education to sales and feedback professional knowledge query.
Internal: Sales & Marketing, Patient Services and Regulatory Affairs.
External: KOLs, HCPs and other stakeholders.
Master degree or above in Medicine.
2 years’ clinical experience with additional Medical Affairs experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.
- Willing to accept challenges and thrives under pressure.
- Strong command of verbal and written English.
Skilled in using computer office software.