Patient Services (Senior) Manager, Rare Diseases, China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013547 掲載日 10/28/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
This role is responsible for the design and initiation of Patient Services projects, as well as collaboration with third parties to supervise the operation and improvement of Patient Services projects:
- Build strategic relationships with patient-related charity organizations and other influencing stakeholders.
- Improve the organization's capability to influence and raise the government's awareness of the Rare Diseases and associated preferential policies.
- Increases Rare Diseases awareness by completing community and healthcare advocate educational outreach programs.
- Work in partnership with the Business Unit and Functions partners to ensure alignment with overall brand strategy and Business Unit vision.
1) Build and operationalize best-in-class services to support Rare Diseases (Fabry, Gaucher and HAE) patients:
- Develop and implement patient support programs (PAP/PSP) for Rare Diseases in alignment with local internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that patient support programs are designed to maximize patient and service coverage.
- Select and manage third-party patient support providers and ensure quality delivery and manage associated budget.
- Assess and monitor impact and execution of PAP/PSP offerings, including feedback from service users and stakeholders such as HCPs, payers and patient organizations.
- Leverages multi-channel platforms to reach disparate specialty audiences.
- Defines content associated training materials.
2) Increase Rare Disease (Fabry, Gaucher and HAE) awareness by completing community and healthcare advocate educational outreach programs:
- Develop Rare Diseases patient education strategy and implementation plan based on Patient Services strategy.
- Select and manage third-party agency to implement education plan.
- Develop or participate in the development of patient education materials for internal and external use.
3) Lead strategic engagement from the patient community to consult on and inform Rare Diseases strategic decision-making. Develop and execute patient engagement strategy for Rare Diseases.
4) Enable more effective and efficient communication with key partner functions (Medical Affairs, Access Excellence, Business Unit) to ensure Patient Services is an integrated component for major special care / Rare Diseases brands.
5) Accountable for internal approval process for Patient Services projects, and ensuring that deliverables are approved.
- Medical or Scientific degree is preferred. Alternatively, a degree in Business may be considered.
- Pharmaceutical industry (>5 years) experience is required, including intimate knowledge of promotional codes and relevant legislation for interaction with patients.
- Experience in Patient Assistance, Patient Education, Market Access, and/or External Affairs is desirable.
- Strong understanding of the patient support environment.
- Broad understanding of all aspects of Pharma development and commercialization.
- Strength in customer engagement and negotiations, as well as providing creative solutions.
- Ability to work with highly technical products.
- Proven ability to influence without authority and work with cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of brand strategic imperatives while maintaining and deepening relationships.
- Ability to develop solutions with colleagues and collaborate effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills is preferred.