(Senior) Product Manager, GIM (Entyvio), China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013670 掲載日 10/29/2019 Location:Shanghai, China; Beijing, China
According to annual sales plan, sales & marketing strategy and product positioning:
- Develop market promotion strategy and organize marketing activities for responsible products.
- Improve scientific image to maximize product value and sales growth.
- Assist in sales target achievement.
- Analyze market sales trends for responsible products and provide reference for sales force in formulating sales targets.
- Develop market promotion strategy and concrete action plans for responsible products to improve market value.
- Organize and implement marketing promotion plans for responsible products and track their effectiveness to support sales target achievement.
- Organize various marketing activities and attend workshops to improve scientific image of responsible product.
- Develop, manage and allocate annual sales and marketing budgets for responsible product to ensure maximum output.
- Provide related training programs covering market competitive situation and sales & marketing tool utilization to sales force to improve their understanding of responsible product.
Internal: Market Research, New Product Planning, Business Development, Sales, Key Accounts, Medical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs.
- Bachelor Degree or above. Medical Science, Pharmacy or Sales & Marketing background is preferred.
- >5 years of sales and marketing working experiences in the pharmaceutical industry. [Candidates with more than eight years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior Product Manager designation with increased responsibilities and expectations.]
- Skilled in using computer office software.
- Strong command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.