IT Business Partner, Service Delivery, China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013297 掲載日 10/14/2019 Location:Shanghai, China
- Serves as the IT Business Partner for all Infrastructure and Operations (CTUX) related Services and Projects in China.
- Partners closely with the assigned Business Partner(s) to collaborate on services and support.
- Develops understanding of business objectives and technical support requirements.
- Supports development and delivery of required CTUX support and services.
- Serves as the single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for all CTUX services required.
- Responsible for ensuring CTUX IT Operations within the assigned region/business.
- Develops, tracks and measures key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Works to ensure CTUX service and process changes are thoroughly vetted and understood by the Business Partner such that he/she is appropriately cascading information with their business functions. Conversely, ensures all CTUX requirements coming from the Business Partner / Business Function are cascaded back to the appropriate CTUX function(s).
- Serve as Single Point of Contact for all CTUX related Services and support within the assigned function/region/country.
- Participate in Commercial IT leadership team meetings.
- Provide regular updates on planned Initiatives and reports on IT Operations and projects.
- End-to-end CTUX issue/escalation ownership.
- Where requested by the Commercial IT Business Partner, participate together with representatives from Commercial IT in business meetings (i.e. cycle meetings, etc).
- Works hand-in-hand with Commercial IT on ensuring CTUX business demand is met using standardized, fit-for-purpose technology and procedures.
- Oversee and/or manage projects with CTUX components, including monitoring process; taking feedback; and ensuring end-user satisfaction with delivery.
- Budget management for local/regional cost center(s), including budget planning and tracking.
- Support Business IT Operations by overseeing all aspects of CTUX service delivery, platforms and support, including:
- Reports, dashboards and service request management.
- Supporting Voice of the Customer and continuous improvement with process and problem management.
- Implementation and enforcement of CTUX technology and process standards.
- Facilitating service reviews with all internal and external contributors.
- End-to-end ownership of issues and escalations with the associated business function.
Dimensions and aspects:
- Set clear team goals and KPIs with IT Business Partner and direct reports.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day team operation and performance.
- Coach and develop team members, as well as oversee employee performance evaluation.
- Support training needs for the IT Business Partner.
- Provide Voice of the Customer of feedback and continuous improvement.
Decision-making and autonomy
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Leverage independent judgment to determine optimal methods of task completion and work prioritization.
- Adherence to CTUX policies, processes and standards.
- Authority to delegate tasks and responsibilities to other team-members.
1) Internal partners:
- Within the CTUX Service Delivery team, working with peers to deliver across business regions in a seamless fashion.
- With other CTUX Teams, provide seamless collaboration to the IT Business Partner by coordinating services as required from multiple CTUX teams as follows:
- Local/regional resources to global CTUX projects and roll-outs.
- Information about local/regional parameters, requirements and business schedules.
- Voice of Customer, gathered from the business, IT Business Partner, and/or within CTUX Service Delivery team.
- In turn, CTUX Service Delivery will receive from peer CTUX teams:
- Timely Information on planned projects and technology roll-outs that may impact the business function or region.
- Timely support for any CTUX-supported technology or service IT Business Partner escalation from the team.
2) Other internal IT teams:
- The IT Business Partner/ Commercial IT as the primary customer.
- CTO Team.
- CISO Team.
- ERP Products Team.
- Enterprise Management & Transformation Team.
3) External partners:
- There are a number of external partners providing services to Takeda. While relationship management and contract management with these partners fall under the responsibility of other CTUX Towers, the day-to-day activities necessary in delivering a project or service in the Region / Country / Location are being coordinated by this role (and team) where necessary.
- Participation in technology pilots and solution finding.
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a widely dispersed team (time zones / geographies).
- Creativity in addressing technical challenges in a highly regulated and complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a technical environment with experience as a team leader.
- 2+ years of setting performance standards in a comparable role.
- Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM methodologies.
- Operational knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Operations, including Desktop, Server, Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, as well as Print-, Collaboration- and UC- Services.
- PMP and ITIL certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of Commercial IT business processes.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Strong people skills. A collaborative mindset is an absolute must.