(Sr.) Manager, PAG Partner, HR, Shanghai応募後で応募 求人ID R0105432 掲載日 08/31/2023 Location:Shanghai, China
The PAG Partner of China is expecting to work as a critical member of the Multi-Country People Advisory Group(MC PAG), which sits within the GPD Organization, focusing on the geography of Mainland China and Hong Kong. This role will be crucial for Mainland China/Hong Kong to deliver the vision of creating an exceptional employee experience and driving HR transformation. In addition, the incumbent will be working across multiple sub-functions within the HR department (e.g. HRBP, COEI, and TBS-People Solutions) as well as stakeholder groups (e.g. Legal, Ethics & Compliance, Data Privacy, etc.) for Commercial China, TDC Asia, and GMSGQ China.
This role is dedicated to supporting all leaders, managers, and employees across business units and functions within Mainland China/Hong Kong in the areas of Employee Relations(ER), Labor Relations(LR), ER/LR organizational capability enablement, HR Policy Compliance & Governance, and project management/participation related to the MC PAG strategy.
- Employee Relations/Labor Relations - The incumbent will be responsible for providing consultative support and management of complex employee/labor relations cases to employees and managers, in partnership with key stakeholders, and will be key to creating a consistent employee experience across the different BUs and functions in Mainland China/Hong Kong.
- Manage/participate in Strategic Projects related to the MC PAG Strategy - This position is responsible for the management and delivery of ER/LR projects for Mainland China/Hong Kong. This role will also be instrumental in supporting, enabling, and delivering the deployment of global systems and operational changes aligned with the Data and Digital strategic imperative at Takeda. Working on global to local initiatives, the incumbent will ensure timely project management whilst advising as a subject matter expert in this field to ensure that the change is delivered smoothly and communicated effectively in line with Takeda's values and leadership behaviors.
- HR Policy Compliance and Governance - The incumbent will support HR policy rolling out and socialization at the appropriate level ensuring the correct governance and procedures are in place in line with Global processes/frameworks and local employment/labor laws and regulations.
ACCOUNTABILITIES IN DETAIL
- Partnering with PAG Head of China, implement global ER/LR strategies and programs across Commercial China, TDC Asia, and GMSGQ China
- Provide counseling and support to HRBPs and People Solutions on a range of employment-related issues including but not limited to grievance cases, disciplinary actions, low-performance issues, involuntary termination cases, RIF under restructuring, etc.
- Monitor the environmental changes in terms of employment/labor regulations and judicial practices to ensure HR compliance through collaborating with HR sub-functions(e.g., COEI, People Solutions, HRBP) in the area of HR policies/processes/practices
- Work with owners of HR communication (e.g., COEI, People Solutions) on their communication content, planning, and approaches and collaborate with a range of stakeholders to ensure that HR-related messages impacting all BU and Functions in the region are appropriately cascaded
- Conduct high-profile workplace investigations, particularly involving senior managers or where the risks are potentially significant, and recommend appropriate affirmative actions
- Develop and deliver training and sharing sessions to enhance the organizational capability of ER/LR management
- Identify and foster relationships with key stakeholders in E&C, Legal, and the business and act as the point of contact for urgent ER/LR matters
- Liaise with trade unions in the stages of union formation/reelection, collective bargaining agreement, working council management, etc.
- Provide end-to-end project management on regional and global initiatives as required and support the deployment of global systems across the region by providing technical advice and guidance to project leads in the design phase of projects from an ER/LR perspective
- Attend and actively contribute to the MC PAG Community of Practice
Qualifications & Skills:
Critical Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and influencing skills with thought leadership
- Strong capabilities in dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Strong collaboration skills with all relevant stakeholders in HR and other functions/BUs
- Strong multi-tasking skills on various cases, investigations, and projects at one time
- High-end work ethic with pragmatic approaches to problem-solving and ability to prioritize
- Great intuition and perceptiveness of human nature with objective standpoints and empathy
- Tactful yet assertive to be vocal about addressing employee issues and concerns
- Strong analytic skills and narrative writing ability in both English and Chinese
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in laws, psychology, or industrial relations, laws background is preferred
- Minimum 8 years experiences in HR fields (including HRBP, HR Operations, and COEI) with at least 5 years experience in Employee/Labor Relations
- Deep knowledge of employment/labor laws in Mainland China and Hong Kong context
- Solid HR project management experience is desirable but not essential
- Extensive cross-team/region project management experience is preferred
- Human Resources experience in the health care or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Proficient in multiple languages, including English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a plus)