(Sr.) MI Specialist応募 後で応募 求人ID R0005041 掲載日 10/25/2018 Location:Shanghai, China
Provide high quality and innovative medical information service, including responses to medical inquiries and medical information surveillance of Takeda portfolio and relevant TAs, to internal/external customers by professional information searching and summarizing.
1. Medical information service (MIS)
• Identify and assess the need for local response documents/FAQs for a product based on the medical needs, availability of data, including Global Core Response Documents (GCRD) and other response documents.
• Develop the local response documents/FAQs, maintain the final approval version, review and update periodically.
• Provide response either directly to unsolicited requests from external and internal customer via different channels, including hotline, e-mail, iZOOM, medical booth, or escalates complex request to appropriate functions for further assistance, according to Takeda standards and local MIS procedure.
• Identifying signals that may indicate potential adverse events (AEs) or product complaints (PCs), informs respective safety and QA groups in accordance with Takeda standards and procedures.
• Documents all requests received and responses provided by appropriate systems (iZOOM, MEDISource, etc.) according to local MIS procedure.
• Summarize “Inquires Report” and share with relevant Medical/brand team.
• Proactively identify emerging medical/scientific data that could be of importance to medical strategy, sharing with internal stakeholder, by newsletter, digital platform, and other innovative platform.
• Provide essential medical information inputs on specific medical projects as required, in accordance with Takeda standards and procedures.
2. Business insights and process improvement
• Optimize and/or develop MI related SOPs/WIs in Takeda China。
• Conduct MI service training for internal audiences.
• Analysis customer needs during the routine request-response cycle in a timely manner, identify the potential business impact, and give feedback to relevant stakeholder, according to Takeda standards and local MIS procedure.
• Proactively give suggestions on process improvement, propose innovative idea, to improve the quality of overall medical information service.
• Additional scope of responsibilities and other therapeutic areas may apply if assigned by the line manager.
Internal Most frequently business partner: Medical, Marketing, Sales;
Other business partner: All Takeda employees.
External Physicians, pharmacists, patients
Level of Education Bachelor degree in Medical/Pharmacy/Medical information/Life science is required, Master degree or above is preferable.
Working Experience in Relevant Field • ≥1 year related working experience in pharmaceutical company or clinical practice.
• [For senior Medical Information Specialist, ≥2 prior Medical Information Specialist are required]
• [For Medical Information Supervisor, direct or matrixed people management position or cross-functional project management experience are required]
• [For senior Medical Information Supervisor, ≥2 prior Medical Information Supervisor are required]
• Clinical practicing experiences within relevant TAs are preferred.
Professional Knowledge and Skills • Fundamental knowledge of relevant TAs knowledge in general.
• Professional in medical information searching and summarize, familiar with Medical database, such as Pubmed / EMBase.
• Customer focus with demonstrate communication and influencing skills.
• Good medical project management skills to deliver on complex tasks within tight timeframe and milestones.
• Good at teamwork and self-motivated
• Innovative sense and willing to drive a complex and changing environment and effectively manage and resolve issues from medical perspective.
• Fluent in written business English, workable in spoken English.
• Awareness of and adherence to the company’s credo and compliance requirement.
• MI is an office based role. The successful candidate is also expected to deal the emergent medical enquiry during the holidays as required by the business need.