Automation Engineer II応募後で応募 求人ID R0034988 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Primary Objectives of this Job
The Automation Engineer II is recognized within Takeda as SME to be personnel for the Singapore Biologics manufacturing facility with respect to some of the Automation and Control activities. In this role, he/she is supporting the Process and Facility Automation activities within the Site Engineering function.
This position reports into the Automation Manager at the Singapore manufacturing site. The Automation Engineer II is an integral member of the Automation Team whose results might impact project/program completion. He / she also interact closely and proposed options to the various functions within Singapore facility to ensure that all automation and control activities are delivered to support reliable and robust operations.
The Automation Engineer II coordinate, support and execute all automation activities result in fit for purpose assets which meet the business requirements (safety, functionality, capacity, capability, reliability) in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Works on many phases or sub-tasks of project or entire projects of moderate complexity
• Represent Automation in working meeting providing technical advice on the fulfillment of production targets and operational effectiveness
• Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
• Implement complex changes or modifications
• Provide out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
• Provide systems training for end-users
• Investigate and support on complex issues. Escalate to the Sr Engineers if the need arises due to the complexity of the issues
• Adhere to the budget per defined
• Support Audit request with general supervision from Sr Engineers and Manager
• Comply and suggest improvement on quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP´s, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
• Support activities that will ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems.
• Coordinate, support and execute (if needed) necessary spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Takeda’s Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Relevant graduate degree for Engineering (Electrical, Computing, or Mechatronic)
• Min. 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry(preferred)
• Min. 3 years of experience in good engineering practice, process automation and maintenance
• Experience in process automation projects (preferred)
• Experience in establishing communication within different system (preferred)
Key Skills and Competencies
• Advance knowledge in any of the following:
o Siemens PLC/ Step 7
o Siemens PCS7/ Step7/ WinCC/ Batch/ Route Control
o OSI PI system and architecture
o Hardware configuration and software coding
o Process Knowledge
o cGMP, GAMP, ISA 95, S88, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ and Life Cycle management of computerized system
o IT knowledge for Server/Client and Infrastructure
o Electrical, instrumentations and control knowledge
• Customer orientated
• Analytical thinking
• Good communication skills for both written and spoken
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment, providing input and feedback in a helpful manner.
• Able to interact well with vendors.