Director, Ethics & Compliance for Third Party Management, Growth& Emerging Markets応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008115 掲載日 04/09/2019 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by ensuring
- Ethical behaviour plays a fundamental role in risk mitigation
- Being a forward-thinking leader in risk identification and mitigation
- Building a modern function supporting achievement of Takeda’s Vision 2025
E&C will respond rapidly to changing environment and business needs, it is close to the market, and encourages ethical behaviour in line with Takeda’s values. By working in an agile manner E&C ensures the balance between stable structures, governance, processes and systems, and dynamic approaches to delivering innovative solutions to appropriately manage our risks.
E&C commits to
- Act as role model for Takeda's values, ethics and values-based decision making, fostering this mindset in clients, partners and team
- Enable the organization to take decisions which are ethical and in line with our priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, and Business
- Collaborate across all E&C teams and partner with stakeholders in BU / BF to embed ethics and compliance as part of the way everyone works at Takeda
- Act as primary Subject Matter Expert for all of Takeda globally, provide guidance on strategic third-party management including anti-corruption.
- Implement an effective third-party management program, providing guidance and support around lifecycle management of our third-party business partners; including 1) Selection & Evaluation 2) Contracting and On-boarding 3) Managing and monitoring 4) Off-boarding and termination.
- Implement, monitor and continuously improve policies and procedures to identify and manage third party risk including anti-corruption risks.
- Develop and drive the implementation of an effective training program for employees and third parties.
- Work closely with Region, Area and LOC Ethics and Compliance Officers and business leaders globally to address third party risks including corruption risks.
- Proactively identify emerging third-party regulatory issues, developments in industry practices and standards, and related Compliance risk trends and use appropriate tools, policies and procedures
- Lead all third party Compliance-related reports, presentations and other communications for employees and senior management globally
- Acts as role model for Takeda’s values, ethics and values-based decision making
- High interpersonal and communication skills including ability to challenge and provide advice/ guidance to business
- Ability to lead across a diverse, multi-cultural environment with complex business operations.
- Personal and professional maturity, able to motivate and inspire.
- Leading and influencing with and without authority, including cross-functional projects
- Solution oriented strategic partner with a hands-on mind set
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Capable of leading, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and objectives
- Managing complexity and ambiguity: ability to develop and apply pragmatic solutions to complex legal, regulatory and industry issues
- Mindset of curiosity, learning agility and interest in innovative ways of doing things
- Combines enterprise thinking and business focus
- Strong operations, process-orientation, data analytics, or technical expertise to effectively design, develop and implement compliance and relevant business processes, controls, and workflows
- Bachelor’s degree, relevant advanced degree is preferred
- Proven experience in commercial business roles preferably managing third parties (minimum 10 years)
- Experience in working in emerging markets across different cultures, regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Experience working in global environment without having formal authority
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience of Third Party Risk Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key laws, regulations and industry best practice standards
- Experience in managing potential, present and future compliance risks related to the business, including risk identification, controls & risk mitigation of potential non-compliance
- Experience in using ethical decision making.