Director, Financial Controlling and CoE (Center of Excellence)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011652 掲載日 09/03/2019 Location:Singapore, Singapore
Role and Responsibilities
Takeda is newly listed in the US which provides us with more Capital access opportunities • The US listing requires us to comply with SEC regulations • To effectively manage the accounting and financial reporting risks, we need controller-ship capabilities embedded in our Growth & Emerging Markets (GEM) organization • This enables a strong business partnering between Corporate Finance and GEM BU, Regions. Countries and Functions to surface, manage and resolve accounting matters on a timely basis.
The position will overlook and coordinate the following activities:
- Statutory Reporting / External Audit coordination across GEM BU
- Link between GEM and corporate finance groups and projects. i.e TBS, LEO, Internal Audit and Controls and existing shares services within the Takeda Group where GEM financial statements are prepared.
- Controls: Support, implement and develop the comprehensive Internal Control framework, that includes SOX, key controls, regular reviews of balance sheet and non- routine transactions.
- Risk Management: Responsible to manage and develop the Risk Management Process in GEM in close collaboration with GEM Compliance and ensuring the link to SOX and overall Internal Control environment.
- Policies: Overlooking that IFRS accounting and other policies are consistently applied within GEM in accordance with the global policies
- Responsible for the constant improvement process and driving the digital Agenda within GEM Finance in terms of process efficiencies, using new technologies, financial analysis and reviews.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
MBA, CFA, CPA or equivalent education with multi year experience in different roles in finance, ideally used work in big pharma companies with complex matrix organizations
Experience in managing and analyzing financial statements under IFRS, experience in managing and implementing different kinds of control environments, i.e. SOX, PCAOB etc.
Strong Experience in closing statutory financial statements and Group consolidation.
Experience in dealing with external auditors with full responsibility to managing this external audit process.
Strong personality to drive GEM projects forward and cascade it down into the organization.
Good communication skills and ideally experience dealing with stakeholders in the countries and group.
International experience, worked in different locations and with different cultures.