Head of Business Operations, APAC応募 後で応募 求人ID R0007683 掲載日 07/03/2019 Location:Singapore, Singapore
PURPOSE OF JOB/POSITION
The Head of Business Operations is expected to take a role in developing differentiated commercial strategies and long-term growth strategies for APAC markets based on customer insights and sales force effectiveness. He/She would understand deeply and broadly the competitive dynamics, customer needs, regulatory impacts and economic trajectory in APAC markets to provide thought leadership and strategic directions to leadership team, including on strategic alliances as required. In addition, he/she would oversee the management of both internal and external communications.
- Ensure high-quality insights and analytics to understand customer needs across Takeda’s portfolio
- Deliver high-quality differentiated commercial strategies to serve Takeda’s short- and long- term growth strategies for APAC markets
- Develop performance management, training and capability building across the region to ensure salesforce effectiveness
- Manage both internal and external communications to ensure delivering of Takeda’s vision and values to customers
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE, BUSINESS EXPERTISE, NATURE OF IMPACT, COMMUNICATION SKILLS, INNOVATION
Critical functional knowledge
What depth and breadth of knowledge is required to be successful in the job? In which geographic and intercultural context is that knowledge applied? Has the job people leadership responsibility?
- Proven strategic planning capabilities to build short- and long- term growth plan and manage budget successfully at country/area level
- Proven ability to understand the market, identify business opportunities, develop analytics-based strategic plans, establish cross-functional/geography partnerships and drives actionable decisions to deliver on short and long-term growth targets and operational excellence
- Proven ability in managing brands, develop marketing strategy and commercial execution
- Experience in building KPIs, incentive programs, performance management and capability programs to ensure sales force effectiveness and execution of strategy
Critical business expertise
What depth and breadth of expertise is required to be successful in the job? What level of mental and analytical skills is required to perform this job?
- Strong financial understanding of P&L and drivers of Takeda’s portfolio
Nature of Impact:
What is the nature of the job’s impact on the organization? How does the job contribute to results and/or add value? With whom does the position holder communicate and what are the interests of the parties?
- Direct impact to GEM P&L in short- and long-term
What is the purpose, objective and/or subject of communications required by the job? With whom does the position holder communicate and what are the interests of the parties?
- Excellent downwards communication skills to attracts, leads and motivates talents and align them with global strategy and vision
- Excellent upwards communication skills to (1) internally maintain a common understanding and synchronization in terms of strategy in APAC, (2) externally develop and maintain strong relationship and trust with key stakeholders and customers
What level of innovation is needed to accomplish the job’s accountabilities? In which direction does the job innovate, i.e. how far-reaching is its focus and influence on the following dimensions: Operational, Financial, People (i.e. Human Capital)?
- Apply digital and innovates on business/operation model with insights, delivering sustainable
impact to APAC
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Strong financial understanding of Country level P&L and the commercial drivers of Takeda’s portfolio
- Business savy
- Experience in marketing strategy, brand planning and deep commercial understanding
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to deal with decision making processes in complex organizations and generate collaboration and followership
Critical leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and proactive management skills and a "can do attitude” to analyse and suggest strategies for fast-growing market
- High level of personal maturity and natural authority
- Committed to talent development and capability building for sustainable growth
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS & KEY CHALLENGES
- Track record of driving cross-functional initiatives to create quantifiable and significant impact
- Distinguished record of GM or commercial role in Area/Country
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent knowledge experience, MBA preferred
- Fluent English speaker to ensure effective communication across the region and to Global
- >5 years of standard-setting performance in this role or a comparable role