Key Account Executive応募後で応募 求人ID R0036016 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Singapore, Singapore
- Establish Takeda's Gastrointestinal portfolio in the specialist clinics and hospitals.
- Increase Healthcare professionals’ awareness on Takeda's GI portfolio.
- Gain market share in its class
- Support business development initiatives for GI portfolio.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote pharmaceutical product to the healthcare professionals in Specialist channel
- Support Marketing to penetrate into new market in the assigned segment.
- Build strong customer networks and identify business opportunities through market exploration, research and analysis and develop new potential customers to grow the market
- Conduct CMEs in the specialists sector
- Obtain, analyze and report relevant market intelligence to management and add value to developing marketing plans
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL CAPABILIITES
- Relevant experience in handling GI products are preferred
- Experienced in handling specialists clinics and hospitals are required
QUALIFICATION / ATTRIBUTES
- Must possess a degree on science related disciplines.
- 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and experiences in restructured hospitals are preferred
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meticulous and possess sense of urgency
- Highly dependable and able to work independently
- Versatile and resilient, ability to stay positive in pressure environment and work towards delivering results