Manager – Financial Planning & Analysis応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010008 掲載日 06/27/2019 Location:Singapore, Singapore
This is an important finance role in the Growth and Emerging Markets BU (GEM), reporting to the Director of FP&A GEM. The person will support FP& A Director to lead the performance management and business planning processes and provide finance support to senior management on key commercial, business development and efficiency initiatives. The role requires frequent interaction with the GEM leadership, the finance teams in the GEM regions, and the Corporate Finance team in Tokyo. The person will be part of a small collaborative Finance team based in Singapore. The role is a springboard to other exciting finance career opportunities across Takeda.
- Organize GEM’s business planning processes (Mid-Year Commitment, Mid-Range Plan, Long-Range Forecast) to deliver long-term sustainable growth and improved profitability
- Track and analyse current business results to understand key underlying performance trends and risks and opportunities, and use these insights to help senior management make better decisions and drive performance.
- Support FP&A Director to drive a consistent approach and metrics for evaluating and tracking financial plans and performance across GEM businesses
- Help deliver GEM’s efficiency and margin improvement goals by preparing strong analysis tools to measure KPIs,
- Develop and maintain close relationships with Corporate partners in FP&A, Consolidation, and Investor Relations, in Tokyo, to ensure full understanding and support for GEM business.
- Act as an important member of the GEM FP&A community, enhancing planning processes and business partnering capabilities through best practice sharing, training and reporting systems/tools development
- Support implementation of global systems and process harmonization across GEM
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years finance experience, within a multinational environment
- Experience in financial planning processes (budgeting, forecasting, etc) and financial consolidation of complex market/product portfolios
- Experience in implementing/improving financial systems eg. SAP, HFM a major plus
- Curious, questioning, a passion for really understanding the numbers
- Hard working, with the flexibility to frequently work across different time zones
- Ability to be persuasive and diplomatic, yet forceful when needed
- Strong personal integrity and desire to work in a company with a high-integrity culture
- Global perspective, culturally sensitive
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus, but not necessary
- Limited international travel, up to 5-10% per year
- Willing and able to relocate outside Singapore in the future to further their career